[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

We cannot risk losing Jedi to fight Irish. Too many force powers to screw you over. We need to get sith to fight each other so we can take them on while they're weak. We also need to roleblock as many sith as possible.

For me that means sending either Chop or Nodlied to fight Irish. 

Woah, I hop back from Monster Hunter and everyone got the wrong idea. Did anyone ever wiki my species? I'm a Stennes Shifter, the species referred to as Force Eaters. My Racial Bonus is a one-time use special action called Eat Force, which absorbs the Force from my surroundings and around my target, giving me their Force + 10 FP.  I had my suspicions about Nodlied after I realized that Intelligence can learn 2 things AND perform an FNA, meaning he could've been learning a Dark Side power every night. It explained why he hasn't been taking advantage of his Intelligence. So I used Sense Force on him and got Dark as my result. I thought if Nodlied was Scum, he'd try to "confirm" his Scum buddy (if there was one) as Light, so I ate Sunflower's Force. And I'll admit, I was a bit selfish and didn't want to be defenseless and stuck at 0 FP >.> because who would make a tactical error like that... *stares at FRAYDO*

By the way, I've been meaning to voice out why I think Scum hasn't hurt anyone yet, but I forgot to earlier. We have Sense Meditation, so there must be some damaging/killing skills out there. But what if Scum just hasn't learned them yet? This game is obviously set up to last a decently long time with how long it takes people without Intelligence to learn a T3. What if the damaging/kill skills for Scum are Dark Side powers they have to learn? Probably damaging for T2 and killing for T3.

In case anyone is wondering what my T3 Intelligence Force Night Action is, it's Enhance Another's Attribute which lets me permanently double a player's Combat Ability Bonus. Only once per player. It doesn't say specifically, but I'm pretty sure that means Strength gets +2d for att, Dexterity gets +2d for def, and Constitution gets -10 Stamina per stance and +40 for Center of Being. I don't know if I can target myself, but I'd assume not from the name. Costs 90FP though.

The T3 Constitution Force Combat Action costs 9FP, it's basically a Second Wind.

Updated Table:

Players

Character

Race

Skills

N0

N1

N2

N3

N4

Sun

Aayla Secura

Twi’lek

?

[Wis]

Learn T1

Resist Dark Side

Learn T2

+10 Max FP

Learn T1

Resist Dark Side

Rest

T2?

Shade

Dare Komad

Whiphid

[Con]

[Wis]

Learn T1 + Protect Self

Duel -10 FP

-10 FP

-20 FP

-30 FP

OP47

Unknown

Unknown

[Dex]

[Cha]

Holo-Pad – Shade

Track Force TheIrishman – No Force Used

Learn T1

Track Force Nodlied – Sense Alignment

Learn T2

Rest

Learn T1

Track Force – Voe – No Force Used

Nod

Unknown

Unknown

[Con]

[Int]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Sense Force – Voe, Fear

Sense Force – TheIrishman, Light

Sense Force – Sunflower, Light

T1?

Jeod

Darth Voss

“Human”

[Dex]

[Cha]

Learn T1

? (-10 FP)

Learn T2

Duel  -10 FP

-10 FP

Corrupted OP47 -10 FP

KY

John Ennis

Mandalore

[Str]

[Wis]

“Failed Holo-Pad – Orange”

+10 Max FP

Learn T1

Learn T2

Duel +5 FP

+5 FP

Retal

Senaviev

Human

[Con]

[Wis]

Learn T1

+10 Max FP

Learn T2

+10 Max FP

Learn T1

+10 Max FP

Duel

Rest

Cat 5

Christina Starleaper

Kiffar

[Dex]

[Wis]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Learn T1

Mind Meld – Nodlied

Rest

Duel +5 FP

Irish

Faelyn The Seeker

Stennes Shifter

[Con]

[Int]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Duel

Learn T1

Learn T2

Rest

Learn T3

Sense Force – Nodlied – Dark

Eat Force - Sunflower

FRAY

Unknown

Unknown

?

[Cha]

Holo-Pad – Orange

Sense Meditation

Force Track Orange – Force Track

Force Track – TheIrishman – No Force Used

Learn T1

Hibernation Trace

Duel

Voe

Hermit VolDergar

Kaleesh

[Str]

[Int]

Learn 2 T1

Learn 2 T2

Duel

Rest

afk?

Chop

Unknown

Human

[Dex]

[Wis]

Learn T1

Learn T2

Mind Meld – Nodlied

Learn T1

Rest

Just now, Retaliation said:

Shade wants me to point out just how over the top this supposed racial bonus is compared to say the human bonus (+10 on rest). It would take 7 rests for me or chopbam to match the gain irish just made.

Your fault for picking a boring human, I was searching through all the races on the wiki to find my character and developed a full back story that covered all 4 alignments. And it also caps me at 100, yours lets you go over.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I'm a little confused by your story. You say you got a dark result on Nodlied and decided to eat my force because of it but wouldn't you have had to decide to eat my force before sensing Nodlied?

Highlighting this because I want it answered too.

Just now, Retaliation said:

You can't use a force night action and a special action at the same time...

I asked Vert about the ability beforehand and he said it can be performed with all other actions.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Ewww you ate my force? That's so icky! :p

I'm a little confused by your story. You say you got a dark result on Nodlied and decided to eat my force because of it but wouldn't you have had to decide to eat my force before sensing Nodlied?

You're mixing things up. I said, "I thought if Nodlied was Scum, he'd try to "confirm" his Scum buddy (if there was one) as Light, so I ate Sunflower's Force." I didn't know, I just assumed because I was fairly confident of Nodlied being Scum due to his lack of usage for his Intelligence. I don't know for certain if you're Scum, but if Nodlied has a Scum buddy left, it'd most likely be you.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I asked Vert about the ability beforehand and he said it can be performed with all other actions.

You're mixing things up. I said, "I thought if Nodlied was Scum, he'd try to "confirm" his Scum buddy (if there was one) as Light, so I ate Sunflower's Force." I didn't know, I just assumed because I was fairly confident of Nodlied being Scum due to his lack of usage for his Intelligence. I don't know for certain if you're Scum, but if Nodlied has a Scum buddy left, it'd most likely be you.

Didn't Nodlied confirm YOU as light at one point :p