ECW Patch 1.2.0.4 is now live!

[blurb]Another update is live, this one hopefully addresses some of the stability issues some users see and also includes several bug fixes![/blurb]Another update is live, this one hopefully addresses some of the stability issues some users see and also includes several bug fixes!
• Knocking on the door of a house now displays who owns the home.
• Fixed a bug that was causing law enforcement officers to get weapons more powerful than they should have (broke when fixing a possible lockup/crash in the crime system).
• The massive UFO should now be destroyable, I tweaked how it calculates how much damage players have done and hopefully it will scale better with player counts now.
• The Mech Invasion dropship’s health has been reset to the original, killing the mini Mechs now gives double the payout.
• The Mysterious Tower disaster now has a powerful reflective shield, hitting the shield will reflect damage onto the damager, make sure to move inside the shield before opening fire.
• The Dreadnaught battleship now explodes with a powerful energy blast when destroyed.
• The M82 has been removed from the spec forces on MA_Forest, hopefully this won’t unbalance the level too much but needs testing with more players to be sure.
• Cheat the House perk now unlocks if you get the highest payout on a slot machine and have any wanted level.
• Reorganized always2.dat and always3.dat, move about 150MB from 2 to 3 (2 had hit a point where it was causing the game to crash due to size limitations).
• Revised how the hovercraft code works client side, it should now be much more stable than what the old version was.
• Removed the previous attempt to fix the client stability issues as that didn’t seem to have much effect.
• Contractor job's payout multiplier now applies properly (the text now takes things like distance and vehicle into account). @Learonys
70774fe70fefeda47c1112eacd6333fd.png
Note: I was unable to push a full patch this time, the launcher was having issues validation my previous release against the manifest so a full update will be required, sorry for the large download.

@jerad validation issues are usually due to not running the tool to standardise the mix files to 5.x standard. If you poke me sometime I'll add that into the maybe patch generator to avoid this sort of thing. Also, FYI, if you see this sort of thing I can usually fix broken patches with a manifest edit if you let me know ?

49 minutes ago, danpaul88 said:

@jerad validation issues are usually due to not running the tool to standardise the mix files to 5.x standard. If you poke me sometime I'll add that into the maybe patch generator to avoid this sort of thing. Also, FYI, if you see this sort of thing I can usually fix broken patches with a manifest edit if you let me know ?

This validation issue was claiming that it couldn't validate the previous release version, even after I tried deleting the previous copy and bringing it back down it still failed to validate :\

Yeah, that's usually because you had a file that hadn't been thru the mix file tool in the previous version. If you did a repair in the launcher it would always repair that file as corrupt. I could still have fixed the old versions manifest ?

22 minutes ago, danpaul88 said:

Yeah, that's usually because you had a file that hadn't been thru the mix file tool in the previous version. If you did a repair in the launcher it would always repair that file as corrupt. I could still have fixed the old versions manifest ?

Can binary files trigger this? Because I'm pretty sure I sent all the mix/dat/pkg files through the mix tool at this point.