ECW 1.2.0.5 is live with a new vehicle and event!

[blurb]This update comes with a new event and vehicle as well as many tweaks and bug fixes![/blurb]
New Stuff:
• Added the new nuclear strike disaster, the longer the player survives they make more money. Note being in aircraft or far from the mainland does not qualify, standing on top of sky scrapers pays less as well.
• Added the mobile Flak Truck, a medium sized vehicle with a large flak cannon mounted on the back.
7c3f3c3cb9966b4e6a64a168dcea9030.png
Tweaks:
• Fishing buoys now pay 2 times their previous amount.
• Reduced the price of the dreadnaught from 2 million to 1 million dollars.
• Ogel Cat event now pays twice as much as it originally did.
• The island with the portal to Mars now teleports to Hell instead.
• The armored cars in the armored car even now have a much cooler explosion when they die instead of using the nod truck death.
• Calling a player that is outside of cell range now plays the busy signal for the player calling.
• Money spawned from the armored cars now have random facing to make the piles of money look more chaotic.
• Updated the version of Rp2ServerSettings.ini 18, it will automatically recreate itself next time a game is hosted.
9e33db7b1a7c7866dc8adc43820e8828.png
Bug Fixes:
• Previously Canada was missing collision zones, we’ve sealed it up so the player can’t escape into the void.
• Nuke explosions are now sized different depending on the power, nuclear mutant cat’s blast is biggest followed by the nuclear ICBM, finally is the nuke artillery.
• Added missing water wake effects for several ships/boats in ECW.
• Fixed the gunboat animation, the turret will no longer snap forward for a split second at the end of the animation loop.
• Renamed the Apache Longbow to just be Apache Helicopter since it doesn’t have the longbow radar.
• Fixed a bug with the AI scud launchers not giving the proper kill messages, now you should see what killed you instead of “X died.”
• Fixed a bug with the phone when you go to hell, originally if the player messed around enough they could end up with a permanently disabled phone, this should now be fixed.
• Slowed down a timer on one of the PT scripts, it was potentially triggering 100 times a second which is completely needless.
• Added some default weapon selection for the AI if their weapon can't be granted (stability fix).
• Visiting Mars via areospace vehicles is now tracked.
• Added a missing church blurb for the abomination disaster.
• Fixed medium money pile model, previously it was using the small money pile model.
• Fixed a bug with the armored car event that caused soldiers not to spawn from the car when it died.

Note: You will need to re-favorite your vehicles due to the new addition.

7 hours ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

No, I mean the model upon which it was based from the real world.

EDIT: I believe this is it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OM_X-series

In Yugoslavia, Zastava's truck division produced these.

You're spot on, the original artist has Zastava in the tags 

https://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/870761

This is literally the only game from W3DHub that will not launch on any of my computers.

I have a Ryzen 7 - 1080 build, a 6700k-1080ti build and a 4770k-980 build. All running Windows 10, all with 16 or 32GB of RAM. These machines are overkill for this game.

There's no trickery to change a "stuck" resolution (because the settings configurators, be it the original Renegade one or the W3D Launcher embed hardly ever work or have worked for the last two years) like there is with APB, AR or Reborn. So I can't even get Windowed mode going.

Black screen, music, some clicks after like 30 seconds and nothing changing on-screen up to a point where it freezes.

I dumbed the settings and made the match up to my specs. Either way, it doesn't change anything.

There's no crash report, so I can't go by anything there.

I don't know what you guys did to break the core game so hard and I have no idea how anyone else is playing.

1 minute ago, Aprime said:

This is literally the only game from W3DHub that will not launch on any of my computers.

I have a Ryzen 7 - 1080 build, a 6700k-1080ti build and a 4770k-980 build. All running Windows 10, all with 16 or 32GB of RAM. These machines are overkill for this game.

There's no trickery to change a "stuck" resolution (because the settings configurators, be it the original Renegade one or the W3D Launcher embed hardly ever work or have worked for the last two years) like there is with APB, AR or Reborn. So I can't even get Windowed mode going.

Black screen, music, some clicks after like 30 seconds and nothing changing on-screen up to a point where it freezes.

I dumbed the settings and made the match up to my specs. Either way, it doesn't change anything.

There's no crash report, so I can't go by anything there.

I don't know what you guys did to break the core game so hard and I have no idea how anyone else is playing.

Same, but  not as rude

As previously stated in other release topics ECW runs an old version of scripts that has some compatibility issues, you can try changing the resolution in the launcher settings, if that doesn't work you can run config as admin.  As for the black screen some people report that turning on "Disable fullscreen optimizations" in Properties->Capability fixes the issues. Others can only run the game in certain resolutions, I myself have to log out and log back into windows and boot ECW as quickly as possible or I get the black screen.

Sorry I can't be of more help, the black screen issue only started within the last year and it seems to disappear and appear for users randomly.

2 hours ago, Bluesummers said:

Black screen went away after i made my username under 8 characters long. aka Bluesmrs instead of Bluesummers.

That's very odd since ECW actually uses your forum name instead of the set nick name option... 

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised that it's related to a Win10 update.

Admin mode allowed me to force some parameters but otherwise, I still can't see jack in-game. Nice to not have it go fullscreen for sure, though.

I applied the settings to all game files. Have yet to try running in comp mode for Win 7.

Edit: Comp mode prevents the game from running altogether.

Edited by Aprime

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:55 PM, Aprime said:

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised that it's related to a Win10 update.

Admin mode allowed me to force some parameters but otherwise, I still can't see jack in-game. Nice to not have it go fullscreen for sure, though.

I applied the settings to all game files. Have yet to try running in comp mode for Win 7.

Edit: Comp mode prevents the game from running altogether.

I've actually seen the black screen on Win 7 as well, although it didn't start happening on any version of windows until about the last year I'd say :\