APB Weekly Event #1

FRAYDO

fCnNYqN.png

Come play some APB this Thursday and Friday! 9PM GMT, in the official APB server!

Hiramaky from our Discord has suggested making this a weekly event, so let's give it a try!
Join our Discord during the event and use the Red Alert: A Path Beyond channel!

[blurb]Come play some APB this Thursday and Friday! 9PM GMT, in the official APB server![/blurb]

[thumb]thumb_apb.b.png [/thumb]

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Seeing as today's mini-patch for some reason made my launcher want to redownload the entire game at 30 kbs, I won't be able to make today's session unfortunately.  Maybe tomorrow.

I can try to help you out with that when/if you hop on Steam.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

I can try to help you out with that when/if you hop on Steam.

Sorry, I decided to commit to something else in the time slot now, but I'm confident I can get it sorted out over night.  I'll be on for the Friday games, and just an offhand guess but more people will probably show up Friday than Thursday anyway.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Sorry, I decided to commit to something else in the time slot now, but I'm confident I can get it sorted out over night.  I'll be on for the Friday games, and just an offhand guess but more people will probably show up Friday than Thursday anyway.

23 people in server right now, Steam me if you decide you want in and I'll do what I can to fix your game. :D

As mentioned in the Discord, the Debut/Premiere/Benninging of APB Thursday Throwdown went off to a very promising start. With players of up to thirty, it was action packed.
It was high-octane.
It was emotional.
Cheekis were breeki'd, and Freedom was unleashed on commies.
Tactics were put to use and players new to the MP APB scene such as myself were quickly learned in the Art of War. While still rough around the edges, it is something that will bring us all together in a scheduled event. With the exception of a very few, everyone got on with each other, even when they were on the losing end.

As someone who suggested the idea in the first place, I thank you for taking the time to join in. While it's still in its early phases, please feel free to offer suggestions on how the Thursday Throwdown could be better improved.

I hope to see more of that tomfoolery and shenanigans tomorrow, where we will:
Suffer demo raids,
Endure spies sapping your PP's,
Wince at the Mammies and Hinds,
Curl in a ball and cry at enemy rushes.

Be there, or be a 4-sided object.

Edited by Professor Lemur

Glad we got Lunar working this time! Sadly I was enjoying it too much to get screenshots, hope someone else did.

Screenshot.29.png

Because when you lose your navy and the enemy is down to their bar, it's pretty hard to close the game. Knew there was a reason these guys still existed on PacThreat :p

Screenshot.26.png

Way to pretty much warn them about this in advance gary :v

Screenshot.23.png

Screenshot.24.png

Insert the typical "u mad"

Screenshot.28.png

GG silver

Hey guys, I'm hoping to have Hostile Waters done before the next event, as it is currently really close to being finished (fingers crossed nothing horrible shows up!). I might even get some time to participate next event myself as well.