Pet and Animal Thread

khouji

I'm afraid to ask what happened to that cat, Cat

I had two cats myself once, though I don't seem to have a picture available on me to show them off. Two black cats, brothers from the same litter. Jiji and Binx. My girlfriend and I brought them into our first apartment and we were a happy family. We would later move into a new apartment that had a steep pet fee, so I entrusted the two cats to my family until I could afford the fee over there. Unfortunately, this would later be a tragic mistake as my two cats died at my parents'. The first got hit by a car, and the second would get into a fight with another neighborhood cat and succumb to his injuries overnight. Wow this got depressing.

My girlfriend and I have since moved into a cheaper apartment, and we now have two very cute dogs in our household.

uWxUu8U.jpg

The long-haired chihuahua on the right is Finn and the corgi on the left is Winston. These puppers are absolutely adorable! They're still only months old, and they're just the best boys ever.

• 4 weeks later...

I went to 25 weeks (every Saturday for 8 hours)  of training to get certified as a puppy trainer. It was a great experience learning how to condition animals to do what you want. You don't "Train". My last dog was trained to swim, go off a diving board and catch really anything. She had her own raft in the pool she laid on because she wanted to be with us. She was half Pit and half Dalmatian.  Smartest and coolest dog I ever owned.

My current one (below) is a half boston terrier - lab. FUN FUN. But very smart and trainable. She is on total voice command including walking in combat mode and she high fives with either paw!

lacy.jpg

Edited by Wyld