Expansive Civilian Warfare Barrel Roll

Threve

Unless I'm missing out on some way to fix this... Can we please take the Barrel Roll feature out of ECW or be able to re-map it. I find myself pushing the movement keys twice by accident or in the heat of things when I'm being chased by the police and then my Character rolls on the ground twice. I've never once found it to be useful. In fact, it usually ends up getting me tazerd or killed. Maybe there is something I'm missing or a big secret on how to use it.. idk. But its pretty annoying. I would personally go as far as taking one of my perks and replacing it so that I couldn't barrel roll on the ground like I'm fucking Sam Fisher or something. Thank You.

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

Likely, though that would be @Jerad2142's call. I have never had problems with the barrel roll myself but I do understand unintentionally double-tapping in the heat of action.

Yeah. It just always seems to happen when I'm escaping hell, attempting to outrunning police, edging for a perfect position on a skyscraper or in a firefight with the AI, or near the bridge. All of which result in death so you can see the frustration, coupled with random lag/FPS spikes i end up pushing the movement buttons more because the lag makes it look like i did nothing. In short, I end up barrel rolling. With this said my suggestion is to re-map the controls to something else at the very least if not remove it all together. 

Edited by Threve