ECW 1.2.0.7 is now live with new Units!

[blurb]Welcome a pirate ship and ballista to the ever growing list of units![/blurb]
New Stuff:
• Added the ballista, a slow moving weak unit that fires large bolts that do extreme damage.
• Added the pirate ship, which is able to catch fish as well as having a powerful broadside cannon attack.
9e634b4586d2014ed64b56aaf96dd42a.png
Improvements:
• Doubled the speed differences required to detect a collision on vehicles, this should help get rid of the random collision damage vehicles take on the server.
• Updated the taxi paths so taxies can now pick up players on the new pathways added in the last patch.
• Updated how the chinook drop works (doesn’t have collisions anymore) which should help keep them from lagging when they collide with things midair.
• Cleaned up the anti-spawn kill script; it shouldn’t print out messages twice anymore.
• Optimized the hardened warrior perk, it should be less intensive on the server when the player takes lots of damage.
db7fd6ddf0b9c9ef1877bf0206af52ee.png
Bug Fixes:
• Fixed a floating street sign near the pet shop.
• Turrets in the army base shouldn’t appear floating anymore (hopefully).
• Fixed a bug with the police patrol job not updating the radar points, something that I must have broke when I optimized that code.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:57 PM, thedisclaimitory said:

NICE  CAN YOU ADD LIKE GANGS YOU COULD JOIN. IT WOULD BE COOL BUT ANYWAY NICE JOB ON THE NEW UNITS 

It'd require a fair amount of planning to make it seem like more than "I'm with a bunch of bots that don't shoot me" type of thing. I have thought about it a few times though, just haven't really came up with a solid idea yet.