[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

Three actaully, you needed my vote to counteract the four effective votes Scum had.

The fact you can say lynching you was a mislynch is a flaw I'd argue.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Retaliation, don't suposse I could be from the best space marine chapter in this game could I? :p

If I remember when I start designing it several months from now, it will be flavored as a meeting of important officers of various imperial organizations. You'll be able to choose your flavor just like how people were able to choose their flavor of guard regiment in the original game.

Just now, Retaliation said:

If I remember when I start designing it several months from now, it will be flavored as a meeting of important officers of various imperial organizations. You'll be able to choose your flavor just like how people were able to choose their flavor of guard regiment in the original game.

Yeah, you really needed a term for a role between neutral and TP for my character this game.

Edited by Shade939

3 hours ago, Sunflower said:

OH btw. My experiment roleblock action had like a 10% chance to have an accident and if that happened like a 25% chance of killing the target. And that ACTUALLY HAPPENED last night to Nodlied, he just didn't die because of the ravioli. lmbo

:v Food is good for you. Too bad this game ended so quickly, I honestly didn't expect to lose so quickly. Oh well, and to think that I would be testing Orange today due to him receiving some spaghetti.

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

Excellent... I always like doorhammer 40k settings.

7 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also, fun fact.  I was going to kill Cat 5, but then he said he was night killproof, so I switched targets.  Otherwise we could have been stopped.

I actually wasn't, that whole thing was a bluff. I was actually unblockable due to TheIrishman's item.

Edited by Category 5 Hurricane

20 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Should have started with that nolynch.

To be fair, I really needed a corpse that first night so it only made sense for my character to push it towards a lynch instead.

Scum were a bit on the more powerful side this time around since they had a way to effectively double their numbers for the vote.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I really needed a corpse that first night so it only made sense for my character to push it towards a lynch instead.

Scum were a bit on the more powerful side this time around since they had a way to effectively double their numbers for the vote.

To be fair, I didn't realize my dayblock would block voting when I requested it.  It was a pleasant surprise when I used it the first time.