mistaken for mackintoke

So I joined the APB server at around 11:25 PM GMT and then got banned like 10 minutes later because Pushwall thought I was mackintoke. As the thread title implies, I'm not mackintoke. I'm not exactly sure why he thought that as there was no reasoning given, but I did respond to a comment directed at mackintoke (who was apparently also there?) with a question because it was near the end of a game in which my team was getting stomped, so maybe that led him to believe I was mackintoke. Could the ban be lifted please?

44 minutes ago, bringbackhitscansniper said:

I'm not exactly sure why he thought that as there was no reasoning given, but I did respond to a comment directed at mackintoke (who was apparently also there?) with a question because it was near the end of a game in which my team was getting stomped, so maybe that led him to believe I was mackintoke.

There's quite a bit more than that which gave me that impression.

Anyway, after looking a bit further into this it seems I was wrong, so you're clear to go. Please let me know if the ban hasn't been removed, as the server has been acting up a bit lately when it comes to removing bans.

26 minutes ago, Pushwall said:

There's quite a bit more than that which gave me that impression.

Anyway, after looking a bit further into this it seems I was wrong, so you're clear to go. Please let me know if the ban hasn't been removed, as the server has been acting up a bit lately when it comes to removing bans.

Thank you for unbanning me. I just tried to join the server and was rejected with the ban message still, so it's acting up like you expected it might. If it's going to be something fixed by a server restart or by waiting a bit that's fine, since I wasn't planning on playing anymore tonight.

Also, if it's not too much work, do you mind pointing out what else gave you that impression? It might help avoid issues in the future if I decide to change my name. :)