ECW 1.2.0.9 is live! Double Payouts this weekend!

[blurb]Double job payouts this weekend starting at 3/10/2018 12:00 AM CST - 3/12/2018 12:00 AM CST to celebrate the new config file system![/blurb]

New Stuff:
• Added some new code for the config file which will allow Weekend events to kick off without me being around.
• Added some more content to the game data for something new that will be coming soon!

6522580b551a164116631dd99ed9b052.png

Improvements/Tweaks:
• Updated the AI door entry points file with more info as to what type of door it is (going to be used for a new thing coming soon!).
• Minor AI improvements for the Giant Vengeful Spirit deer and other AI bosses that share its AI.
• Minor server performance improvements.

c2805fc4de39ad6d643d02bfda2eb94c.png

Fixes:
• Fixed the health bar for the massive UFO event, should show up proper client side now.

Note: This update includes all the changes from the previous server update.

7 hours ago, Mihaita12 said:

Yeah! That would be better! This guy eats our space!

I suggest you watch what you say. Quite a few people here happen to enjoy ECW, and a few of us (myself included) have put close to eight or nine years of work into this project. @Jerad2142 has pretty much been the only real driving force behind this project, as without him this wouldn't have been possible for the others to achieve.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, Cat said:

Me too.

Try doing a repair first, if that doesn't work try deleting the ecw folder in:
C:\ProgramData\W3D Hub\Launcher\package-cache\games

Sorry about the delay btw, I've been out of town and didn't get notifications that people had issues updating.

9 hours ago, Jerad2142 said:

Try doing a repair first, if that doesn't work try deleting the ecw folder in:
C:\ProgramData\W3D Hub\Launcher\package-cache\games

Sorry about the delay btw, I've been out of town and didn't get notifications that people had issues updating.

None of that worked, i just reinstalled the launcher completely and still get the same thing, everyone else probably still does aswell

1 hour ago, ComradeBonnie said:

None of that worked, i just reinstalled the launcher completely and still get the same thing, everyone else probably still does aswell

I saw @Killing_Youin game this weekend and all my personal computers (which I update the same way as you guys do) also have been able to connect. If you make the launcher show more details does it show what file its failing on?

• 2 weeks later...