[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

HOW IT WORKS

(shamelessly stolen from Jeod ↓)

For the new faces, 'Choose Your Own Role' mafia is literally that. When you sign up, you send me a PM with a character name (any universe, any character within reason). If you like, you can even give some background on the character and suggest/request a role mechanic for the character. When I get the PM, I take your character and your ideas, and create a custom role based on it. But for this game, you must be a God. It can be from any platform or religion aside from a monotheistic one, so Gods from Shintoism, Hinduism, or any sort of mythology - like Chinese, Greek, Egyptian, Celtic or Norse - would be fine. You can even choose "fictional" Gods from anime, books, or games, like the Daedric Gods from Elder Scrolls or the Gods from Magic The Gathering. If you'd like, you can instead choose a Demi-God, although if you do, your personal abilities will not be as strong, but you will gain an item - a god's weapon or artifact - with it's own effect. Similar to Jeod's CYOR III, items can be used in conjunction with abilities.

As an afterthought, I'm allowing Devils and God-killing Humans (must have killed at least one God) as well.

I will make an announcement when I receive all character PMs. If you want to change your character, you must do so within 24 hours of the previous request.

Sign-ups will close on March 11th or 12th (depends how many people we get). Game is set to start March 12th or 13th 6:00PM EST.

*This is not a mafia game for the faint of heart. You could be beheaded, maimed, stuffed inside an anus, or all of the above. This game will have some wacky shit going on. You've been warned.

Sign-Ups - Minimum 10
Killing You
OrangeP47
Jeod
iLikeToSnipe
Shade939
Nodlied
Category 5 Hurricane
ChopBam
FRAYDO

Just now, ChopBam said:

I'm going to be traveling this week, starting Monday. So either I have to sit this one out, or you guys are okay with my semi-existence, checking on the thread as I can. Which'll it be?

Semi-existence. We've dealt with people being mostly away before, like Nod with his teaching or Vert when he was taking a trip.

5 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

You'd be one to know, eh? Didn't you join *after* me :p

I'm pretty sure I've told him about iLTS before as I've gone over stories of old games. My nickname for iLTS was iLikeToLeak, as he did have a penchant for talking to scum (or anyone in a doc, for that matter) too often. Now that I think about it, though, i'm not sure it was really that bad, as VERT and Jeod have done the same sometimes.

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

@TheIrishman

I'm moving house currently, so yeah.....no sorry. I'll do it one day, promise!

I'm still holding on to that raincheck... ;-; Good luck moving though.

2 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Just haven't been feeling mafias lately. I'd rather not just give a half-hearted attempt.

That's alright, I understand.

It looks like that game will start March 13th. Last day to sign-up will be the 12th.

If anyone can reach out to Alstar - he hasn't been on since Thursday so he's completely oblivious to this game - that'd be great :p

Sometimes, I wish I played APB so that I could contact you guys outside the forum..