[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Where are you going with this? Do you think KY is the mafia killer and just boldly claim that he blocked ilts instead? In that case, would he know that ilts won't do anything?

I've aleady said where I'm going with this. If you track a roleblocked target, I would expect that you get a result that the target did not move. I would not expect that your action would return "wasn't able to"

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I have the CVC so far as this:

Killing You voted iLikeToSnipe
OrangeP47 voted iLikeToSnipe
Jeod voted Shade939
iLikeToSnipe voted Shade939
Shade939 voted OrangeP47
Nodlied voted iLikeToSnipe
Category 5 Hurricane voted Nobody
ChopBam voted Shade939
FRAYDO voted Killing You
Verti60 voted OrangeP47

Counting up the votes...
iLikeToSnipe - 3
Shade939 - 3
OrangeP47 - 2
Killing You - 1

So how are we on the plan? How much time is left?

Do you trust Orange to not be lying about his abilities and how they really function? I  really don't trust his ability to effect the day vote because it gives too much power to a town player.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I've aleady said where I'm going with this. If you track a roleblocked target, I would expect that you get a result that the target did not move. I would not expect that your action would return "wasn't able to"

Wasn't able to because they were roleblocked?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Wasn't able to because they were roleblocked?

That's how I understand it. I can't quote my result due to the rules word by word but I it was cleared that I was doing the action.

Holy shit, do we really have three different reasons for why the NK might have failed now? This is an Ace Attorney level of turnabout shit.

We have to work with the one most probable. I think it's b/c KY's block, what do you think? Do you believe you stopped shade from the NK?

I can give you zillions of reasons why I believe Shade is not part of mafia scum team...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Oh, btw, something else we've not thought of.  There are items in this game.  People could perhaps do more than one thing ala Jeod's games that way.

I have an item, but no other actions. The item is basically an action, and it can be passed (but only when I die). That's all I know about items in this game. Do you have any more (made up) info? :p

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

I have an item, but no other actions. The item is basically an action, and it can be passed (but only when I die). That's all I know about items in this game. Do you have any more (made up) info? :p

We don't know all items work that way. Quit being obtuse.

KY stopping iLTS? Could be town versus town. Both seem plenty happy to be the #1 vote Orange's plan, though in iLTS's case, this could be a scum plan with Orange. If it is, iLTS can't be lynched today anyway.

Me stopping Shade? Maybe. What I'm told is that I'll increase the chances that an action will fail, and that how it'll fail depends on what the action is. I'm not told what the possible effects are, though my suggested changes were to change actions or change targets. I find this to be the worst case to follow because I don't even know if I can cause the NK to fail, and if I did I'd probably expect a different target to die.

iLTS stopping you or Killing_You? Given that you have an action result that doesn't match what I would expect, of the three cases, I think yours might actually be the most likely. The big problem is that we don't know if ANY of these are the reason why no NK occurred. 

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I've got about 6 minutes to read through things. What is happening? I thought we had a surefire plan? Is Orange not telling the truth?

Some people doubt me, suddenly, and for little reason.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I've got about 6 minutes to read through things. What is happening? I thought we had a surefire plan? Is Orange not telling the truth?

It seems like OrangeP47 may have been lying about his ability and actually gave you lynch immunity rather than what he was saying before.

It seems like OrangeP47 may have been lying about his ability and actually gave you lynch immunity rather than what he was saying before.

Easiest way to test that is to lynch Orange and see if he's scum, if the vote skips ILTS.

Just now, Shade939 said:

It's because you've claimed abilities that are very beneficial for a scum player to make up having...

No, not the abilities I've claimed.  The abilities some imply might be different could be beneficial to scum. At least get your argument straight.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Some people doubt me, suddenly, and for little reason.

I'm skimming very quickly, so I might be missing something.

You stated that you role will spare #1 pick if they're town and move on to #2. Is this what it does or not? I only see that you targeted me in an action...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No, not the abilities I've claimed.  The abilities some imply might be different could be beneficial to scum. At least get your argument straight.

Sure, that's why you have an ability that lets you claim an alignment result on any player in the game... and you don't have to justify why your targeting them?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm skimming very quickly, so I might be missing something.

You stated that you role will spare #1 pick if they're town and move on to #2. Is this what it does or not? I only see that you targeted me in an action...

It spares the person if they are "not scum".  There is some legitimate debate about whether or not that includes Third Party.