[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

20 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I did, actually, target you as planned, so there shouldn't be anything wrong unless I myself was messed with. I did get some message that would seem to imply I was being watched or something like that, so I'm guessing Jeod watched me?

See, my result tonight was I watched Killing You (referred to in my result by name), and the result is Not Town.  I was prepared to declare myself insane because I'm pretty sure KY is town.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Just a reminder that Category 5's ability completely failed to have it's listed effect on my character when he targeted me earlier....

Just a reminder that such a claim hasn't been proven in the slightest, because you still could have failed to NK.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Just a reminder that such a claim hasn't been proven in the slightest, because you still could have failed to NK.

That only works if I'm scum which requires me to have wanted to kill ITLS when he was on my team.

Or, if you can't decide that there's any other player could possibly be scum besides me after hearing all of the evidence today, then you can simply use Orange's ability to test me and vote up the most suspicious player as target number two instead.

Catching up on Phoenix Wright is actually ahead of Pokemon on my list of things to do while Recovering from Surgery starting next week.  Sunflower got me two of the later games (I've played the first game and maybe the second game).

By the gods, I have no idea what happened to me last night. I attempted to visit Orange and offer him the same benefit that failed on Category, only I never reached him!

So ChopBam saw something happen to me, Verti60 claims to have visited me and "NOTHING", and Killing You's roleblock is currently unknown. Reasoning with Verti60's night report, I'm inclined to believe it was KY who blocked me if he would so kindly confirm this.

11 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I watched way more of that video than I expected to >.>

You're telling me. I'm watching it on my second monitor. It's actually kind of nice as background noise, and that wipeout by Reynolds!

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Does getting 5th get you anything?

I don't think there are any prizes for any position in any particular race for that league (it was my first race with them). There might be end-of-the-year prizes, for which that 5th would be quite handy, if I wasn't expected to either be hot garbage or completely miss the remaining events due to work. That league switches around between which cars are running in each race, and that's the only one that runs the Silver Crown, which is my specialty. It's actually a little bit embarrassing I only managed 5th, all things said.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

You're telling me. I'm watching it on my second monitor. It's actually kind of nice as background noise, and that wipeout by Reynolds!

Timestamp? :o

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't think there are any prizes for any position in any particular race for that league (it was my first race with them). There might be end-of-the-year prizes, for which that 5th would be quite handy, if I wasn't expected to either be hot garbage or completely miss the remaining events due to work. That league switches around between which cars are running in each race, and that's the only one that runs the Silver Crown, which is my specialty. It's actually a little bit embarrassing I only managed 5th, all things said.

Ah, I wondered if you had to like place a certain level to get invited back or something.  I'd only consider myself a "casual" race fan, so I don't know how lots of things are set up, aside from Actual NASCAR, which as you can imagine is just like the generic thing to be into if you're into racing.

Alright, night report inc. Feel free to correct me if I missed anything.

First things first, my target last night was @FRAYDO, mostly since he was pushing on the scenario that I was scum who hit a BP iLTS, and not considering the other possibility (me blocking iLTS). Guess I owe you an apology, bud :p 

Also, I did receive a thing, so I'm guessing it was from @ChopBam. Not armor, but something. Probably best not to disclose that info, though.

@OrangeP47's cop result on me is correct, and I believe he is sane. That's right, gods and goddesses, I'm neutral. And before you go speculating on my win condition or whatever, I'll go ahead and let you know that it was met when iLTS died, so I'm more than happy to scumhunt with you guys.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Timestamp? :o

Ah, I wondered if you had to like place a certain level to get invited back or something.  I'd only consider myself a "casual" race fan, so I don't know how lots of things are set up, aside from Actual NASCAR, which as you can imagine is just like the generic thing to be into if you're into racing.

Not too long after where that video is set to start, while Reynolds is tying to retake 2nd from me, he loses it and has a merry little crash.

How this race worked, is that people could sign up to run in this event. Anybody in iRacing could do so. People had to run qualifying laps the week beforehand, and the top-40 cars made this broadcasted race. I was 9th fastest. Then the pack of 40 was split into two, and two groups of 20 ran short 50 lap races, from which the top-10 of each advanced to the main 200 lap race. I moved up from 5th to 2nd in the heat, and pretty much ran 2nd to 6th all race long in the main.

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Alright, night report inc. Feel free to correct me if I missed anything.

First things first, my target last night was @FRAYDO, mostly since he was pushing on the scenario that I was scum who hit a BP iLTS, and not considering the other possibility (me blocking iLTS). Guess I owe you an apology, bud :p 

Also, I did receive a thing, so I'm guessing it was from @ChopBam. Not armor, but something. Probably best not to disclose that info, though.

@OrangeP47's cop result on me is correct, and I believe he is sane. That's right, gods and goddesses, I'm neutral. And before you go speculating on my win condition or whatever, I'll go ahead and let you know that it was met when iLTS died, so I'm more than happy to scumhunt with you guys.

And that's all I needed to hear. First target, second target it doens't matter, the result is the same either way....

##Vote Category 5 Hurricane

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Not too long after where that video is set to start, while Reynolds is tying to retake 2nd from me, he loses it and has a merry little crash.

How this race worked, is that people could sign up to run in this event. Anybody in iRacing could do so. People had to run qualifying laps the week beforehand, and the top-40 cars made this broadcasted race. I was 9th fastest. Then the pack of 40 was split into two, and two groups of 20 ran short 50 lap races, from which the top-10 of each advanced to the main 200 lap race. I moved up from 5th to 2nd in the heat, and pretty much ran 2nd to 6th all race long in the main.

This reminds me of the time I wanted to go to the demolition derby, but everyone was too lazy to go to the county fair, then later I learned some of them had snuck out for funnel cakes without me *shakes fist*

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

And that's all I needed to hear. First target, second target it doens't matter, the result is the same either way....

##Vote Category 5 Hurricane

Excuse you, AUM, you seem to be deliberately forgetting that the reason why OrangeP47 has an accurate result is because I helped him get it.

So, KY. If you're revealing yourself as neutral, and you believe Orange is sane, then there may be merit to his non-town claim on Category despite Category's allegation that his action that night may have altered the result.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Excuse you, AUM, you seem to be deliberately forgetting that the reason why OrangeP47 has an accurate result is because I helped him get it.

And you seem to fail to understand that I know for a fact that I only had one possible active ability for you to effect, so unless you can disable my passive ability, I think your making up the entire story about trying to disable my ability that first night.

Just now, Shade939 said:

And you seem to fail to understand that I know for a fact that I only had one possible active ability for you to effect, so unless you can disable my passive ability, I think your making up the entire story about trying to disable my ability that first night.

Your passive ability?