[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

There's more people than just Cat5, you know. I can't tell you who did it, but I can tell you that FRAYDO didn't.

In which case, removing me from that list since I actually know my alignment, how many players are left that could be scum?

I was thinking the same, KY. If your claimed alignment is to be believed, and Category did in fact influence the accuracy of Orange's check, then he's not scum at best. Are we able to use Orange's ability again. If yes, I want to place Category as #1. If we're willing, this potentially clears Category or confirms my suspicions of his being a hostile.

@OrangeP47?

Just now, FRAYDO said:

I was thinking the same, KY. If your claimed alignment is to be believed, and Category did in fact influence the accuracy of Orange's check, then he's not scum at best. Are we able to use Orange's ability again. If yes, I want to place Category as #1. If we're willing, this potentially clears Category or confirms my suspicions of his being a hostile.

@OrangeP47?

It only clears him of being Mafia, not third party.

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I think I'm okay with that. I would be fine writing him off as TP if he lives through Orange's ability. I'm unsure currently of who should be #2.

I'd like to say Verti, but honestly I don't think town can lose as long as Killing_You blocks him tonight if he isn't cleared, even if you decide to go ahead and put me up instead.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I don't think Verti is scum, even if he still owes me an apology.

Then you know I'm scum, so you don't mind putting me up as target number one to use your ability on? And if your wrong then you've lynched the third party?

12 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Yep, can confirm.

Actually, that doesn't clear Nodlied like I thought it did initially, since that doesn't show he was attempting to open a masonry with a player he knew was going to be targeted by the NK.

Basically my list of confirmed non-mafia players is the following.

• OrangeP47 - if Mafia his ability should have saved iLikeToSnipe
  • ChopBam - Gave out night BP
  • FRAYDO - blocked
  • Jeod - killed by the NK
  • Myself - I naturally know my own alignment and what I did
  • Killing_You - targeted by the NK
  • Verti - Confirmed Killing_You targeting ILTS helping to get him lynched, then later confirmed him targeting FRAYDO

Which only leaves the following players as possibilities for the NK

• Category 5 Hurricane - Helped Orange with his ability
  • Nodlied - Tried to open a mason with Jeod twice now
  • ILikeToSnipe - the really long shot where he somehow managed to kill from beyond the grave...

I'm more inclined to think Category 5 is Mafia in this situation than anyone else.

33 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

@Category 5 Hurricane r u scum?

##vote Category 5 Hurricane

I think I've done plenty enough to be clear of being Mafia already, given that OrangeP47 was my target and someone must have seen me do that, but if you want an extra dose of insurance, sure. 

What if the kill on Jeod was actually a delayed daykill? What would you have to say to that?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think I've done plenty enough to be clear of being Mafia already, given that OrangeP47 was my target and someone must have seen me do that, but if you want an extra dose of insurance, sure. 

What if the kill on Jeod was actually a delayed daykill? What would you have to say to that?

That would make a lot of sense given the thematic description for Jeods death...

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If we believe that to be true, that would seem to be the case, yeah. And then when he claimed to visit me N1, that meant perhaps he did actually prevent me from effecting Shade in some way.

He still hasn't explained anything about the ability he targeted you with on that first night...

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Actually, that doesn't clear Nodlied like I thought it did initially, since that doesn't show he was attempting to open a masonry with a player he knew was going to be targeted by the NK.

You wot m8. Are you saying that I lied about trying to get to Jeod?

Ok what? KY is a... err... neutral  role-blocker?!

Like, really? Last time we had neutral infector, now we have a neutral rolebcloker, this is not how neutral works!

@Killing_You can you please answer these?

1. What's your "neutral" objective, why do you need a roleblock ability if you are suppose to be neutral?

2. Is your roleblock also blocking anyone else, e.g. players visiting the target or target's target or w/e?

3. Please if you have any other abilities, now would be a good time to reveal them.

##unvote

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

You wot m8. Are you saying that I lied about trying to get to Jeod?

You are in mason with KY and he confirmed  you right? I think if you can mason with someone who is confirmed or semi confirmed town that should clear your ability, but does it really confirm your alignment or if you have any other abilities? We might have a few more roleblockers here who have not revealed themselves.

7 hours ago, Killing_You said:

I'm neutral. And before you go speculating on my win condition or whatever, I'll go ahead and let you know that it was met when iLTS died, so I'm more than happy to scumhunt with you guys.

Also this doesn't sound like neutral objective, more like third party. Neutrals don't go hunt down members of town or scum, their objective must be neutral in regards to other factions. Once again if this is true, GMs should learn the difference between neutral and TP.