[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

19 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm just going to say while I don't like Verti's evasion on being number 1, that's just the way he is.  I'm, on the balance, wanting to test other people first.

To be fair, I just want to make certain that Verti and Killing_You aren't pulling some sort of overly elaborate scheme by making certain they're not working together since they've targeted the same target twice in a row now. :v

29 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm just going to say while I don't like Verti's evasion on being number 1, that's just the way he is.  I'm, on the balance, wanting to test other people first.

Same question, do you even trust your own cop results or should we follow our instincts only?

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I just want to make certain that Verti and Killing_You aren't pulling some sort of overly elaborate scheme by making certain they're not working together since they've targeted the same target twice in a row now. :v

To be fair, I would love doing that kind of scheme, but instead, I'm just stuck being a filler role playing only with one stupid action which fails due to KY but it also helped finding ilts. Now we know at least that Fraydo got jailed so we are once again closer to find the real scum.

5 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

To be fair, I would love doing that kind of scheme, but instead, I'm just stuck being a filler role playing only with one stupid action which fails due to KY but it also helped finding ilts. Now we know at least that Fraydo got jailed so we are once again closer to find the real scum.

Which is why I'd like to put either FRAYDO or Killing_You up as target number two for this lynch if Verti is target number one.

Or put FRAYDO as number one and Killing_You as number two.

13 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Same question, do you even trust your own cop results or should we follow our instincts only?

I'm fairly confident on KY, since he actually admitted it. Unfortunately, all the rest comes down to whether we believe Cat 5 or not.  I could have been right all along, or I could have been wrong but then Cat 5 made me sane.  Either way, as we say in statistics, the N is too small.  There's not enough data to make a judgement based upon my own results alone.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Why Fraydo? We know he got blocked. While he's still a suspect he's on the last place atm. Obviously, KY and Cat5 are more likely to be scum/TP.

Why not FRAYDO? And I can't think of any way that it makes sense for KY to possibly be mafia given his actions versus iLTS.

I'm not disinclined to a Category 5 lynch today though to prove his alignment one way or another. But I think it's more likely that KY is a TP in this case.

Honestly I'm inclined to believe KY is neutral and let him help, and I'm not sold on FRAYDO either.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You clarified who your ability clears and doesn't clear?

I have not asked for clarification, but if you insist I will.  My statement is correct regardless of our opinions on TP though :p

Basically, I have four players I'm suspicous of, either way we're clearing two of them today, so I'm fairly fine with most combination including these four players.

Verti, FRAYDO, Category 5, Killing_You

Unless Orange states that a TP isn't clear by his ability, I'd rather have FRAYDO or Verti as target number one though since KY or Category 5 could be a TP.

lunch break. on mobile so lol forget quoting

i’m against myself being #2 if the lynch skips TP/neutrals, although i’m okay keeping Category #1. I’m completely fine with either alignment so long as we clear him of Mafia.

#2 should be between Vert and Nodlied

KY shouldn’t be on the chopping block. I’m confident he’s honest based on how forthcoming he has been today, and we can’t argue the night results

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

BTW, what does the tracking on that light saber say now? I would have expected it to arrive given the last update.

Either this week or next. ETA in tracking is 26th but last week it was already in Chicago.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Either this week or next. ETA in tracking is 26th but last week it was already in Chicago.

Well Chicago is the opposite end of the state from me, but it doesn't take THAT long.  It's like a 4 hour drive at most :v

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Okay, so here's the clarification.  My ability gives third party a free pass too, only mafia actually get lynched still.

I'll be willing to go either first, or in Verti's case, go second as well. I'm pretty positive that I'll live in either cases.

9 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

You are in mason with KY and he confirmed  you right? I think if you can mason with someone who is confirmed or semi confirmed town that should clear your ability, but does it really confirm your alignment or if you have any other abilities? We might have a few more roleblockers here who have not revealed themselves.

Who says that KY isn't making this up? But yeah, it's KY. :v 

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

I'll be willing to go either first, or in Verti's case, go second as well. I'm pretty positive that I'll live in either cases.

Who says that KY isn't making this up? But yeah, it's KY. :v 

I'm fairly certain that you're confirmed town just based on the fact you tried to open a masonry with a town player who died twice now.

I'm fairly certain that you're confirmed town just based on the fact you tried to open a masonry with a town player who died twice now.

Well, I could still be scum in the end. But yeah, I'm town, which is why I'm willing to go first on the Orange scale, and even second on the Orange scale if we're talking about having Verti first.

19 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Well, I could still be scum in the end. But yeah, I'm town, which is why I'm willing to go first on the Orange scale, and even second on the Orange scale if we're talking about having Verti first.

Ok, why do you find yourself suspicious enough that you think you might be scum and we need to use Orange's ability to check you? :v

Ok, why do you find yourself suspicious enough that you think you might be scum and we need to use Orange's ability to check you? :v

I'm not considering myself suspicious. If anything, I'm just volunteering to confirm my alignment even more and to challenge scum.