[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Ah, what the heck.

##vote Cat5

I'm still checking out for a while, though. Nothing's going to get Verti off my back, so whatever.

Oh, and as far as the NK goes, I'm not sure if I'm going to use it at all. I don't want to risk hitting a townie on a hunch.

CVC:

Killing You voted Category 5 Hurricane
OrangeP47 voted Category 5 Hurricane
Shade939 voted VERTi60
Nodlied voted VERTi60
Category 5 Hurricane voted FRAYDO
ChopBam voted Category 5 Hurricane
FRAYDO voted Category 5 Hurricane
Verti60 voted Killing You

Category 5 Hurricane: 4
Verti60: 2
Killing_You: 1
FRAYDO: 1

~4 hours to hammer.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

The lightsaber arrived.  It did not come with batteries :p

Indeed, the battery slot is like nothing I've ever seen, don't even know what type of battery it takes.

Take a screenie

Oh, you wanted it for that purpose? I can probably handle it, unless you know like the exact model name of the item and can google it.  Getting the battery slot open requires getting out a screwdriver and I don't want to do that again right now.

21 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Oh, and as far as the NK goes, I'm not sure if I'm going to use it at all. I don't want to risk hitting a townie on a hunch.

This is actually the result I was hoping for.

And Shade is correct. I already targeted KY so I'm tracking him two nights in a row.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

The seller says "3 button batteries". So those small button like ones you stick to a bigger watch for example.

It's a really odd setup for that, but I can see how it might work.  Makes me wonder why they didn't just make it an AAA and call it a day :v

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

In case any of you wonder, KY isn't scum. My mason description indicates that I die should I mason a hostile target.

We already know he's a non town. Question is if we believe your claims. But good to know you are starting to cooperate.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

We already know he's a non town. Question is if we believe your claims. But good to know you are starting to cooperate.

I've provided useful info all day. So much for ''starting''. ¬_¬

Here in 30 minutes I need to leave for an appointment.  I SHOULD be back by hammer, but it's not a sure thing, or how far before hammer.  The question is, should I lock in Cat 5 before I go or risk not getting back in time.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Here in 30 minutes I need to leave for an appointment.  I SHOULD be back by hammer, but it's not a sure thing, or how far before hammer.  The question is, should I lock in Cat 5 before I go or risk not getting back in time.

You can go ahead and lock it in, Category 5 has enough of a lead that two players will need to change their vote in order to ruin your ability on him.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Useful? Your vote on me and it's justification would fit for a joke day at best...

Well, you've got to admit. All the times we almost got screwed by sneaky sneaky cheeki breeki GM mechanics provide a good reason to vote you up. :v (No hard feelings)

I took it off because it was getting in the way of using crutches, and then at the end I was too busy being excited at the idea of using a knee scooter that I forgot to go back and get it :v

Also reminder we need to finish this before next Tuesday or I'm going to have to call my replacement :v 

Let's play a lil rng game with Fraydo for 2nd lynch, in case we are all wrong with Cat5 (but I doubt it)

##vote FRAYDO

If I'm dead and Cat5 isn't the drone we're looking for, please use the item I'll drop so it's not wasted.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Hammer has passed with little to no further conversation about the number 2, to the point where I forgot it was hammer :p

It's too quiet for  a hammer time. Usually people are happy to go nuts.