[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't understand how FRAYDO caused me to be investigated on N1? Is that something that just happened? Like it was always going to happen?

FRAYDO isn't even an option for RNG, so the RNG numbers were always 1 less than the player count and when counting up from the roll, it would skip FRAYDO would land on you rather than landing on ChopBam.

Just now, Retaliation said:

No one with a beneficial role was going to visit shade, there was a cop that didn't visit, and the roleblocker went after someone else.

I mean, to be fair to me, the cop, I didn't exactly get to PICK who I visited :v But everyone else...

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Wait, so Cat 5's first target was Shade, and NOBODY VISTED SHADE.  Shade is so obvious yet nobody investigated him?!?!

Yeah, I was fairly surprised as well. I would've expected Vert to visit him. If only Cat5 visited himself, ChopBam would've died N1 and this would've been a completely different game.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I did. I hate Gods. I told TheIrishman that I'd happily be mafia if I could choose a God Killer instead of being a God. He then added the exception.

Hence why I also added Devils, as to not make it too obvious xD

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I did. I hate Gods. I told TheIrishman that I'd happily be mafia if I could choose a God Killer instead of being a God. He then added the exception.

It may become a meta that I'm always not-town when TheIrishman makes games, because he chooses themes I don't really like.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm not sure why you're adding the "hand-held" part, but sure. Super Smash Mafia.

Because you always play handheld games when you're on break :b Japanese games in general would work too though. Nintendo, Capcom, Sega, and Square Enix would cover pretty much all of them.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Because you always play handheld games when you're on break :b Japanese games in general would work too though. Nintendo, Capcom, Sega, and Square Enix would cover pretty much all of them.

Well, yes, because I'm at work and I don't usually haul my Desktop PC around. In general, the games I play at work are left just for work. I have a different set of games I play when I'm home. Unless they are Ace Attorney or Zero Escape game, in which case you can bet I'm powering through those at home too. Switch games kinda break the rules, too. I don't consider Xenoblade 2 to be a handheld game, even though because it's on Switch, it can be.

26wr84.jpg

I was really expecting a 2nd layer of threat in the form of 2nd scum team (KY+Nod) or a bunch of TPs. Well Nodlied could have returned as scum but I wonder why he didn't try more to get killed then or given a TP alignment :p 

Also even on D1 I was expecting a scum team such as of ilts+jeod+cat5, so it was pretty easy to jump on these guys once there was a hint of evidence.

Also please, don't assign people "backup roles" anymore, it's not fair to anyone really.

Well Verti, it was because I didn't have enough time and I didn't want to appear as too obvious. :v I wanted to fake fail-convert mason with people to get them to kill me, and it would have worked if not for the fail-masion on N1 and the Cat5 lynch today.