[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Oh yeah, Jeod gave me a potential rogue town nightkill myself. But I was too afraid to use it. Would Cat5 have been protected if I had targeted him? The description says the lightning bolt cuts through most defenses.

43 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Oh yeah, Jeod gave me a potential rogue town nightkill myself. But I was too afraid to use it. Would Cat5 have been protected if I had targeted him? The description says the lightning bolt cuts through most defenses.

The only person that wouldn't have died is OrangeP47. In Cat5's case, if he used Vanguard on himself, you would've both died.

Sorry about the Back-Up role, Vert. It's just that you offered to be a filler role, didn't suggest a god, and didn't respond to me asking if you'd be even somewhat active, so I really didn't expect you to play. About halfway through D1 I was going to make you a mandatory lynch, but then you talked :v

I appreciate you joining though :b

33 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Sorry about the Back-Up role, Vert. It's just that you offered to be a filler role, didn't suggest a god, and didn't say respond to me asking if you'd be even somewhat active, so I really didn't expect you to play. About halfway through D1 I was going to make you a mandatory lynch, but then you talked :v

I appreciate you joining though :b

Well if I offer joining the game I wouldn't be joining only to be just wasting space :p 

Filler role means something that you need for the setup, not a role that is designed to be killed off. 

I so wanted to counter-claim Category as his abilities were just too similar to mine. However, in this game of wits and putting myself up against Category, somehow someway that was going to backfire on me. :v

I'm actually shocked that I accidentally claimed a role that was almost the same as yours actually was, and that it didn't get a counterclaim. My claim was based off of what my town suggestion actually was, and I added a little information that I knew because of known actual roles in the game. It didn't occur to me that a role like that might be in the game, though it probably should have since I knew that a buffer/debuffer was in the game due to my passive.

That's actually one of the main reasons you ended up Mafia. I already designed FRAYDO's role and yours happened to be strikingly similar. I mostly based his off the RNGesus characters but gave him an actual positive RNG ability. Then you sent me your design and although your negative effect was very different, it still seemed too much alike as a whole.