screenshots

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@TemporaryName

Please keep us posted on the status of your computer. That thing could fry a fucking egg.

“In general you should consider 60 degrees Celcius the absolute maximum for long periods, but aim for 45-50 degrees to be safe.” 

(https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/desktop-pc/cpu-temp-3498564/)

A01B8EF6-A842-4DEB-90A3-96C0D54A5CA9.jpeg

Edited by Threve

On 10/21/2018 at 1:23 PM, TemporaryName said:

game2_2018_10_20_22_37_20_128.jpg

That early attack of Orca Fighters which we suggested, lol. I remember that. Certainly, one of good examples of team work))

On 10/21/2018 at 1:23 PM, TemporaryName said:

yes

I know something about, because he is UltraAOW developer, he made some 3D-models, and he suggested to do also few for Commando Assault. We were discussing it, but I came to a conclusion that he would love to see Tiberium Wars shooter instead of continuation of Renegade.

On 10/23/2018 at 2:44 PM, GraYaSDF said:

That early attack of Orca Fighters which we suggested, lol. I remember that. Certainly, one of good examples of team work))

I know something about, because he is UltraAOW developer, he made some 3D-models, and he suggested to do also few for Commando Assault. We were discussing it, but I came to a conclusion that he would love to see Tiberium Wars shooter instead of continuation of Renegade.

Yup and that is me, Kaskins. ImperialKaskins and ingame name is Yap. Apparently someone also had a name. I used to contribute for Scud Storm mods especially China faction buildings.

For Commando Assault I told you to add crane in the Construction Yard. I clearly remembered that.

TCW or Tiberium Crystal Wars was a project I did contribute, but not much. I was in a process to learning how Renegade game engine works and I started out with Renegade itself.

Long story short and here I was with Interim Apex. After roughly 6 years in development and learning how to improve my 3D models and test out countless trial and error of my balancing formula which I wrote lol.

EDITED : There was another C&C 3 project with collaboration with "Carnius" from "Tiberium Essence." Supposed to be called Tiberium Epoch or TE but so far I only finish GDI base interior.