[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

DAY 2The sun rises once again. You meet again to discuss the Skrull situation, and after a quick head count, discover that everyone is present and accounted for. You must not stop now, however. The Skrulls could still be among you, and you must find them before it's too late!

CVC:

Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody
Category 5 voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody

0/10 votes cast.

Time Left: 43h, 0m

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Robotic servants in the image of Doom.

Oh, I know what they are, just seems weird. Usually Doombots were used to stand-in for Doom if he was in fear of his life, wouldn't be around to manage things, or as a weapon to attack. But of all the things Doom has in his arsenal, Doombots are on the weaker side of things.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Oh, I know what they are, just seems weird. Usually Doombots were used to stand-in for Doom if he was in fear of his life, wouldn't be around to manage things, or as a weapon to attack. But of all the things Doom has in his arsenal, Doombots are on the weaker side of things.

Doombots can serve many purposes. While decoys are one use, they can be used for surveillance purposes instead.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Doombots can serve many purposes. While decoys are one use, they can be used for surveillance purposes instead.

Surveillance also seems a bit odd for them since they think they are Doom when he's not around so he generally doesn't use them for that. But I suppose it doesn't have to fit perfectly to work.

Welcome Retaliation! Happy to have your assistance.

5 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Surveillance also seems a bit odd for them since they think they are Doom when he's not around so he generally doesn't use them for that. But I suppose it doesn't have to fit perfectly to work.

Each Doombot is capable of filling in during my absence. If they are capable of that then they are more than capable of performing simpler tasks.

I will be retiring to my quarters and eagerly await the new claims from the god of thunder.

Players

Character

Role

N1

Sunflower

Scarlet Witch

?

?

Shade

Mutant?

?

?

OrangeP47

Phil Coulson

?

?

iLTS

Dr. Doom

?

Claimed Roleblocked

Jeod

Thor

?

Targeted Cat5

Mojoman

Moon Knight

?

?

Cat 5

?

?

?

Irish

?

?

Targeted FRAYDO

FRAYDO

?

?

?

ChopBam

Captain America

?

?

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: Retaliation is now officially Co-GM, and will assist with Monday and Tuesday hammer times! Everyone welcome him with open arms!

##vote Retaliation

I can confirm a visitor. ChopBam and I had our drinks overnight and the poor guy passed out. I would wager I roleblocked the NK, though I would like to hear others' reasoning on the lack of the NK.

5 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I can confirm a visitor. ChopBam and I had our drinks overnight and the poor guy passed out. I would wager I roleblocked the NK, though I would like to hear others' reasoning on the lack of the NK.

It's possible my BP actually worked as intended for me.

Just now, Shade939 said:

It's possible my BP actually worked as intended for me.

So we have 2 potential BP and 2 roleblocks that might've prevented the NK. So many games in a row with so few kills right away, but that makes it easier. I think in games like these I'll be more and more in favor of No Lynch for Day One because of that.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Could even be a case where scum intentionally failed to kill. Again. Could even be a tactic to get back to ending the game on MYLO instead of LYLO, though if they do that on purpose it just gives us extra phases, so I'm totally ok with that.

Yeah, as long as it's not some sort of delayed kill or a triggered ability like an arsonist I'm pretty happy with how things are going so far.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Could even be a case where scum intentionally failed to kill. Again. Could even be a tactic to get back to ending the game on MYLO instead of LYLO, though if they do that on purpose it just gives us extra phases, so I'm totally ok with that.

True, but I find it doubtful. We'll see if all actions are accounted for first.

23 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I tried to protect you last night, and you made me drunk instead. Nice! I'll take it.

Also don't forget to update topic title @Killing_You

I don't believe that the lack of a NK will be because Shade has BP and was targeted by scum. He's been way too useful to scum in previous games to take him out N1. Well, unless Jeod is scum. Because Shade's tunnel vision keeps him on Jeod at all times, if Jeod actually were scum, I could see Jeod having a reason to remove Shade, which he has already shown a willingness to do.