[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Give me a better reasoning to do a role reveal than that...

The sooner we nail down who targeted who, the quicker "facts" will be cemented in place that Scum won't be able to manipulate later on to fit whichever story is convenient for them.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

The sooner we nail down who targeted who, the quicker "facts" will be cemented in place that Scum won't be able to manipulate later on to fit whichever story is convenient for them.

Very well, I actually targeted you. Although, that's a two way street you know, scum are also going to pick their targets based on this information...

Just now, TheIrishman said:

##Vote Shade939

Vote counted.

CVC:

Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted Shade939
Mojoman voted ChopBam
Category 5 voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody

2/10 votes cast.

Majority is tied between ChopBam and Shade939 (2 votes each).

Time Left: 21h, 16m

So my picture was actually a Phoenix Down from Final Fantasy because I can't be nightkilled. I was told that someone attempted to kill me last night, but I decided to keep quiet on it until all the actions came in. From this we can be certain that the person who performed this kill isn't iLTS or ChopBam. I'm not sure if Scum is able to perform both an action and nightkill, but if they aren't, that'd put Orange, Mojo, and Shade as our primary suspects. Considering Shade is the only who admitted to targeting me last night and the "information" he has on me is probably my Eternal Regeneration, he's most likely Scum.

Also considering there are 3 people with claimed BP, I think the remaining Scum suspect is a night roleblocker.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

So my picture was actually a Phoenix Down from Final Fantasy because I can't be nightkilled. I was told that someone attempted to kill me last night, but I decided to keep quiet on it until all the actions came in. From this we can be certain that the person who performed this kill isn't iLTS or ChopBam. I'm not sure if Scum is able to perform both an action and nightkill, but if they aren't, that'd put Orange, Mojo, and Shade as our primary suspects. Considering Shade is the only who admitted to targeting me last night and the "information" he has on me is probably my Eternal Regeneration, he's most likely Scum.

Also considering there are 3 people with claimed BP, I think the remaining Scum suspect is a night roleblocker.

I'm calling foul on that fowl related avatar clue :v

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Or I had a percentage based chance to kill my target, saw that none of my other effects happened, and made the obvious connection...

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

##vote shade939

Vote counted.

CVC:

Jeod voted Shade939
OrangeP47 voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted Shade939
Mojoman voted ChopBam
Category 5 voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody

3/10 votes cast.

Shade939 has the majority for the lynch (2 votes).

Time Left: 21h, 4m

Just now, Shade939 said:

Or I had a percentage based chance to kill my target, saw that none of my other effects happened, and made the obvious connection...

I think we need a role reveal if that's the case, but I'm still 90% confident that you're scum and wouldn't mind iLTS executing you.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm calling foul on that fowl related avatar clue :v

There's another hint in there that's important, but I'm not telling yet. If there were some true Marvel nerds here, they might've been able to deduce my character instantly from that picture.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I think we need a role reveal if that's the case, but I'm still 90% confident that you're scum and wouldn't mind iLTS executing you.

To be fair, I seem to have a habit of getting killed in the first couple of days regardless. :v

Honestly the best play is probably to go ahead and have me eliminated considering that we don't have any better suspects to go on. That'll at least allow you to use your abilities in actually catching scum.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I seem to have a habit of getting killed in the first couple of days regardless. :v

Honestly the best play is probably to go ahead and have me eliminated considering that we don't have any better suspects to go on. That'll at least allow you to use your abilities in actually catching scum.

Again, if iLTS decided to execute you instead, I think that'd be for the best.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

That depends on how many used of the ability he get's doesn't it?

Not really. It didn't go through last time so he still has his action.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Awh we wouldn't want iLTS to waste that though.

What's your percentage sure on this Irish?

90%, I'm not too trusting on iLTS considering his last minute execution, but if we can choose who he targets it shouldn't be too bad.

11 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

##javelin Shade939

Mojoman throws a magical javelin at Shade939, piercing his heart! As he dies, he morphs into his natural form- that of a Skrull!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS_xMyuAu_JMws2Uh-8rC

Shade939, as (Skrull) Pyotr Rasputin AKA Colossus, has failed his mission!

CVC:

Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody
Mojoman voted ChopBam
Category 5 voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody

1/9 votes cast.

ChopBam has the majority for the lynch (1 vote).

Time Left: 20h, 36m