[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

8 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm a bit surprised since I thought the Judge ability was a bit scummy. Anyway, I'm going to need reports from everyone. 

I used the fake judge ability. He had the executed ability.

I tracked you to Cat5, which makes you 100% clear in my book.

14 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Oh no RIP Dr. Doom!

I don't have much time, but I just wanted to say that I hexxed Cat 5 and it worked. So he couldn't have killed Mr. Von Doom. Be back tomorrow!

Good call. So my list of suspects narrows to Orange, Mojoman, and ChopBam.

1 hour ago, Mojoman said:

I investigated Chopbam and he came up town. So unless there's some tomfoolery going on, that narrows your suspect list down to 1.

Guessing you don't know your sanity?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

##Resurrect iLikeToSnipe

TheIrishMan kneels next to iLikeToSnipe's corpse, and places his hands on it. iLikeToSnipe stands back up, and is back in the game!

TheIrishMan then collapses. He's in bad shape, and cannot use any actions other than voting.

Alright guys, all I have now is my Eternal Regeneration for the rest of the game (I gave up my night action to bring iLTS back) but I'm pretty sure OrangeP47 is Scum so long as Scum aren't able to perform multiple actions. And I can confirm both ChopBam's and Jeod's actions were used on me.

Oh and my character is Elixer, an Omega level healer. The phoenix down should make a lot more sense now :b

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Wow, I had what seemed to be two contradictory actions taken upon me. Given that one of these actions hasn't been claimed, I think we might be missing part of the story here.

One was Sunflower, the other was me.

Better not. iLikeToSnipe just opened the door for it to be possible that someone other than OrangeP47 did the kill, if his theory about delayed kill is correct.

I'm not sure about that, though. TheIrishman said he was attacked on N1 and that's how he caught Shade. Could be a different reason, though.