OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted OrangeP47
Mojoman voted nobody
Category 5 voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
ChopBam voted OrangeP47

2/8 votes cast.

OrangeP47 has the majority for the lynch (2 votes).

Time Left: 29h, 1m

So sunflower can strip a passive ability from a player and orange can “gift” a player the ability to circumvent passives, which is currently his own ability.

I don’t mind losing my passive if it helps us in the end, but since town has a lot of BP, I think orange is a safe lunch today.

Just now, Jeod said:

I don’t mind losing my passive if it helps us in the end, but since town has a lot of BP, I think orange is a safe lunch today.

Unless maybe... someone that's BP isn't town.... hmmm.....

Who all has claimed it again?

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Unless maybe... someone that's BP isn't town.... hmmm.....

Who all has claimed it again?

Myself as a constant passive, as I literally leave the planet at night.

Snipe as a one-time.

Irish since he resurrects himself? Also revived a confirmed among other things so he’s not scum.

Who else?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Myself as a constant passive, as I literally leave the planet at night.

Snipe as a one-time.

Irish since he resurrects himself? Also revived a confirmed among other things so he’s not scum.

Who else?

Those are all rather non-traditional, didn't someone have more just straight up BP?

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

The anti-roleblock comes with the clearances.  Perhaps it was not phrased the best, but I'm high on opiods cause of this surgery :p I am not at 100%.

No problem. Just looked like something that might have been prepared in another source and mistakes were made.

So, here's my proposal. We lynch either Orange, Jeod, or Mojo today.

I'm currently in favor of Orange, he's been reading "too neutral" to me and is the only person to claim not doing something on N1.
I think Jeod has done some stuff that's anti-skrull, but nothing major. He's at a neutral read for me.
While Mojo killing Shade could be a scum bus, I don't think that's something scum would do on D2 with no town deaths.

Should Orange flip as town, Sunflower will block Jeod tonight. Mojo may or may not be blockable so we might as well go with a surefire target. Scum cannot afford to no kill at this point, it's only a matter of time until we get the right person and win.

Does anybody have any concerns or feedback on this?

Just now, Mojoman said:

Also I never got a notification that any action was done to me.

If that's the case then either Orange is lying about giving you something or you're lying about not getting something. Of those two, I think Orange is the most likely. And if Orange flips town then we know to go after you.

##vote Orange

Just now, Mojoman said:

Also the one time I kill a scum and I'm still suspected.

I'm killing confirmed town next game for this.

To be fair, it's not like scum have killed fellow scum to avoid suspicion in past games. :v

I'm just saying you're closer to 90% than 100%.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

##vote Orange

Vote counted.

CVC:

Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted OrangeP47
TheIrishMan voted OrangeP47
Mojoman voted nobody
Category 5 voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
ChopBam voted OrangeP47

3/8 votes cast.

OrangeP47 has the majority for the lynch (3 votes).

Time Left: 26h, 45m

30 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

The anti-role block is not permanent.  I have to do it actively.

I wouldn't say notifications are a sure thing.  There are plenty of times actions have no notifications.

Sure, I could see being tracked not giving you a notification. But being given an item? Probably getting a notification on that.

40 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Sure, I could see being tracked not giving you a notification. But being given an item? Probably getting a notification on that.

It's not an item? Are some people under that impression?

14 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

It might not be an item, but you still gave them a new ability and a security pass. They're probably going to notice that.

It's just an action I preform on them, I wouldn't be so sure.  Like, they still have to pick their target independently of me, and if we weren't any the wiser to someone's passive, we'd not even know if there was any effect.

I should add that I actually know more than just the name of Sunflower's action. I also have the action description. As she has said before, it's just a normal roleblocking action with no bells or whistles or conditions.

So the only way she does a delayed kill with her action is if it was caused by something else, like a passive or something.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I should add that I actually know more than just the name of Sunflower's action. I also have the action description. As she has said before, it's just a normal roleblocking action with no bells or whistles or conditions.

So the only way she does a delayed kill with her action is if it was caused by something else, like a passive or something.

Can you actually hex people now? Your Kirby pic made me wonder.