[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

9 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

So we now have two blockers to utilize? We should have one of you target Jeod and the other target Mojo assuming Orange flips as town.

The only flaw in the plan is the scum can just NK and boom, next day is between me and Mojo with scum being off the chopping block.

Just now, Jeod said:

The only flaw in the plan is the scum can just NK and boom, next day is between me and Mojo with scum being off the chopping block.

If you're both blocked and we still get a NK that will tell us a lot about who could possibly be scum.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

If you're both blocked and we still get a NK that will tell us a lot about who could possibly be scum.

That's the thing, we likely won't. I have an alternative:

1) I track Cat5, he can gain my tracking ability and, if he gains passives, he'll gain my passive ability.

2) Orange anti-RBs Cat5, which gives him a chance to prove his ability

3) ChopBam protects Cat5, which deters scum even if scum is ChopBam

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

That's the thing, we likely won't. I have an alternative:

1) I track Cat5, he can gain my tracking ability and, if he gains passives, he'll gain my passive ability.

2) Orange anti-RBs Cat5, which gives him a chance to prove his ability

3) ChopBam protects Cat5, which deters scum even if scum is ChopBam

And who would we lynch instead of Orange?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

And who would we lynch instead of Orange?

We have options there too. If we lynch Mojoman today, the above works. If we lynch Orange today, then Mojoman can check his sanity on you since you're cleared. If he's scum, it'll come down to him vs. ChopBam unless he claims insane, at which point we likely just lynch him. If you want to lynch me today, by all means go for it, just swap step 1 in the above with Mojoman checking his sanity on you.

Just now, Jeod said:

We have options there too. If we lynch Mojoman today, the above works. If we lynch Orange today, then Mojoman can check his sanity on you since you're cleared. If he's scum, it'll come down to him vs. ChopBam unless he claims insane, at which point we likely just lynch him. If you want to lynch me today, by all means go for it, just swap step 1 in the above with Mojoman checking his sanity on you.

Orange claims he gave Mojo the ability to be unstoppable. However, Mojo claims that he's received no notification of this. Seeing as how other players have received notifications indicating that they were watched, tracked, investigated, etc I find it highly unlikely that if Orange was telling the truth Mojo wouldn't know that this happened.

So, to recap the claims from last night:

• Orange visited Mojo and gave made his actions unblockable
  • Mojo investigated ChopBam and got a town result
  • ChopBam protected Irish
  • Sunflower roleblocked Cat5
  • Jeod tracked Irish
  • Irish guarded Cat5
  • Cat5 was blocked by Sunflower

My current reads:

Irish: Almost certainly town. Why use a revive on confirmed town? He didn't have to use it or tell people he had it if he was scum (also doesn't make sense for scum to have that ability).

Jeod: We know he didn't perform the NK since he confirmed tracking Irish (who is effectively confirmed town) and would have been unable to NK. Probably town barring a 3-man skrull team.

Mojo: Killed Shade on D2. Probably town. He could have bussed Shade, and if he did we'll get him pretty soon. One concern I have is that in the comics Moonknight (I'm assuming that's your character Mojo) is not exactly sane. It's quite possible he's an insane cop.

ChopBam: Suspicious D1 and a little suspicious D2. Potentially confirmed town by Mojo

Cat5: Hasn't really done anything scummy, but Sunflower claimed to have blocked him last night so he's probably not the killer.

Sunflower: Blocked Cat5 last night.

Orange: Claimed to have buffed Mojo to be unblockable, but Mojo claims no record of receiving said buff last night.

Right now, we either have one or two scum left. If it's just one, I think it's either Orange or ChopBam (assuming Mojo is an insane cop). Due to the conflicting reports from Mojo and Orange I'm more inclined to believe that Orange is a skrull between the two.

If we have two scum left, we'd need to think about who could be in a group together. The most likely duo in this case would be Sunflower and Cat5. Sure, Cat5 knows Sunflower's role, but there's no proof he didn't learn that in the scumdoc. As far as I know, we have no actual proof that Cat5 was actually blocked last night since nobody tracked him. For a 10 player game, I don't think we'd have a 3-man scum team; just something to keep in mind.

tl;dr Orange and Mojo have potentially conflicting N2 results and Mojo has done more for town than Orange. Cat5 and Sunflower seem a little too buddy-buddy and if there were 3 scum would be my first pick for the last two.

I did a read of Day 1 again, and I'd like to lynch either OrangeP47 or Sunflower (if she hasn't been cleared yet). I did read the day from the scum perspective: I was looking for parts where scum would plan their responses in their google doc and these two matched up pretty nicely.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I did a read of Day 1 again, and I'd like to lynch either OrangeP47 or Sunflower (if she hasn't been cleared yet). I did read the day from the scum perspective: I was looking for parts where scum would plan their responses in their google doc and these two matched up pretty nicely.

I've got a solidly neutral read on Sunflower and a scummy read on Orange. I've got to go with the scummy read so I'm keeping my vote on Orange.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

We've simply known each other for so long we're "on the same plane" :p

Lazily COLORIZED VOTE COUNT!

CVC:

Jeod voted OrangeP47
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted OrangeP47
TheIrishMan voted OrangeP47
Mojoman voted nobody
Category 5 voted nobody
Sunflower voted Sunflower
ChopBam voted OrangeP47

OrangeP47 is in the lead with (4/8) votes!

29 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Three Skrull seems reasonable to me. Especially given we had a resurrect ability.

24 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Lazily COLORIZED VOTE COUNT!

CVC:

Jeod voted OrangeP47
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted OrangeP47
TheIrishMan voted OrangeP47
Mojoman voted nobody
Category 5 voted nobody
Sunflower voted Sunflower
ChopBam voted OrangeP47

OrangeP47 is in the lead with (4/8) votes!

There.

I know which character Cat5 claims to be (I sent him like 9 characters to choose from since he's not familiar with any) but I'm slightly irritated by the fact that her ability isn't canonically possible whatsoever. Literally well beyond her capabilities, but oh well gotta fit whatever works.

And iLTS, I never revealed what my night action was, although it's a fair guess considering I already admitted to being a healer.

14 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I know which character Cat5 claims to be (I sent him like 9 characters to choose from since he's not familiar with any) but I'm slightly irritated by the fact that her ability isn't canonically possible whatsoever. Literally well beyond her capabilities, but oh well gotta fit whatever works.

And iLTS, I never revealed what my night action was, although it's a fair guess considering I already admitted to being a healer.

Oh, I must have misread one of your posts. Thought you said you guarded Cat5 last night.

45 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

If it's wrong, it's because I suggested it after reading the bit you sent me.

17 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If it's wrong, it's because I suggested it after reading the bit you sent me.

Huh, I must've missed that. I only remember you saying you had no indication of what my action was from a weird description. But it's not too important now that I lost it, my action was "Heal" which essentially made me the Doctor.

3 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Huh, I must've missed that. I only remember you saying you had no indication of what my action was from a weird description. But it's not too important now that I lost it, my action was "Heal" which essentially made me the Doctor.

Sorry, I was actually responding to the upper paragraph, about what you think my character is and should do. Just saying to blame me for what I thought the role could be built as, which I based on the little reading you sent me.

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote OrangeP47

5 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

##vote Orange

Votes counted.

CVC:

Jeod voted OrangeP47
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted OrangeP47
TheIrishMan voted OrangeP47
Mojoman voted OrangeP47
Category 5 voted OrangeP47
Sunflower voted Sunflower
ChopBam voted OrangeP47

OrangeP47 is in the lead with (6/8) votes!

Hammer time.