[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

Not knowing how KY resolves actions, I think the two scenarios most likely would be like this:

1) Delayed kill can be ordered at the same time as a normal NK, but not happen at the same time
In this case, TheIrishman is still attacked on N1, and another kill is setup for iLikeToSnipe in advance. Remaining scum would be free to do whatever they want N2, except the normal NK.

2) The kill on iLTS was actually an unstoppable kill

The people who could or could not have done these actions are different. I don't have time to work it out right now, but I will after I wake up if you guys don't do so before that.

Jeod - Tracked TheIrishMan to Category 5
OrangeP47 - Used an anti-roleblocker ability on Mojoman
TheIrishMan - Visited Category 5
Mojoman - Investigated ChopBam with town result
Category 5 - Roleblocked
Sunflower - Hexxed Category 5
ChopBam - Protected TheIrishMan

Questions:
@TheIrishman what was tyour night action?

Comments:
@Category 5 Hurricane, I think option 2 is more likely.

Observations:

1) If there are three scum this game due to the powerful abilities town have, then it's entirely possible that Mojoman and ChopBam are a team and covering eachother. Mojoman failed to give his N1 report but claimed a cop role, and in a 3-scum scenario he wouldn't be too worried about bussing Shade especially when Shade was caught in a web.

2) Orange is an anti-roleblocker which kinda matches what scum might need for this game, but isn't trying too hard to defend himself like he would do if scum. Maybe due to surgery, maybe due to being town, maybe both.

Unstoppable Night Kill:

If this truly was what happened there are only three who could have been available to perform it on N2. Orange, Jeod and Mojo. I think Mojo is most unlikely since he's Shade's killer. Between Jeod and Orange, I find Orange more likely since Jeod's been more active and helpful to town.

Delayed Night Kill:

We know for certain that Sunflower visited me N1. If nobody else visited then we can 100% confirm her as scum.

I'm not going to be back until later this afternoon. I've got a plan I'm working on that I think could guarantee us victory by D4 (assuming just two skrulls).

7 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Unstoppable Night Kill:

If this truly was what happened there are only three who could have been available to perform it on N2. Orange, Jeod and Mojo. I think Mojo is most unlikely since he's Shade's killer. Between Jeod and Orange, I find Orange more likely since Jeod's been more active and helpful to town.

If this is the case then I’m even more convinced there are 3 scum in this game.

I don’t think I’d have reacted to Shadeand his upcoming death the way I did if he was my scumbuddy. I was most relieved that I wouldn’t have to try to get him lynched again.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

If this is the case then I’m even more convinced there are 3 scum in this game.

I don’t think I’d have reacted to Shadeand his upcoming death the way I did if he was my scumbuddy. I was most relieved that I wouldn’t have to try to get him lynched again.

I don't think you're a skrull, but I can't be 100% sure.

11 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Unstoppable Night Kill:

Delayed Night Kill:

We know for certain that Sunflower visited me N1. If nobody else visited then we can 100% confirm her as scum.

I'm not going to be back until later this afternoon. I've got a plan I'm working on that I think could guarantee us victory by D4 (assuming just two skrulls).

Unstoppable: Orange is definitely suspicious on that front since he said that he didn't do anything the first night, but I wouldn't rule out Jeod or Mojo either. Jeod because of his "balanced" comment. I have a one time use ability that can strip a player of their passive permanently, and while I know people are suspicious of me, I know that I'm town, so it makes me wonder if we have a scum with a pesky passive that I'm supposed to use it on. And Mojo because I could honestly see Shade approving of a bus in that situation.

Delayed: Um... how exactly? You know that I roleblocked you because you couldn't use any actions, and I did it again this turn to Cat 5. I guess I could have an action that not only roleblocks but also sets up a delayed kill, but that sounds sooper OP - and also kinda sets me up to get framed next turn if I don't get lynched and someone kills Cat 5.

This might be my last post for most of the day. The funeral is in less than 2 hours.

Player

Character

Role

N1

N2

Sunflower

Scarlet Witch

Roleblocker

Roleblocked iLTS

Roleblocked Cat5

Shade

Colossus

Scum

BP

Targeted Irish

X

OrangeP47

Phil Coulson

?

Nothing?

Anti Roleblock Mojoman

iLTS

Dr. Doom

?

Blocked

BP on Self     (Still Died)

Jeod

Thor

?

BP

Tracked Cat5

Tracked Irish

Mojoman

Moon Knight

?

Equipped an item

Investigated ChopBam   Result = Town

Cat 5

?

Watcher

Watched iLTS get hit by Hex

Roleblocked

Irish

?

?

BP

Targeted FRAYDO

Targeted Cat5

FRAYDO

Howard The Duck

Roleblocker

Roleblocked ChopBam

X

ChopBam

Captain America

Bodyguard

Blocked

Tried to protect FRAYDO

Bodyguard Irish

If it's a delayed kill, then the only 2 people who could've done it, according to Cat5, are Cat5 and Sunflower. iLTS, did you get a notification of Cat5 watching you?

If it's an unstoppable kill, Orange seems to be the prime suspect.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Sunflower blocked my watch N1 so I don't know.

According to my understanding, you'll receive a notification of visitation from everyone, regardless of their ability. So it might say something like, someone sabotaged your doombots! And you also felt a presence, as if someone was watching you.

Jeeze, I try and be on a lot but you all are active when I'm not :p

10 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Is that something you get every other night? :v

No, I can do this every night.  I simply chose not to do it first night because I thought we might get some value in information from roleblockers, and we'd had some good luck the past few games with roleblockers blocking the NK.  I figured it would be best to save my power for later game when we know about some confirmed towns who we'd like to make sure can do their action no matter what than throwing it willy nilly into the void and seeing what happens.  I mean, it's kind of situational and hard to confirm, so it dictates I play a little smarter with it too.

There's another factor.  I also have a passive "security clearance" (being director of SHIELD has its perks) that makes me able to target everyone (sorry Jeod), and my Teamwork ability transfers that as well as the ability to circumvent other passives to whoever I give the anti-role block too.  As you can imagine, I really, really, don't want to give this power to a scum, which is why I was also careful with it.  However, if I gave it to Mojo last night and he tried to kill iLTS, he would have indeed been unstoppable.

The delayed kill is a possibility too, I suppose, but I just woke up and need to think about that some more.

I'll full roleclaim in order to provide some more clarity.

I have an investigate ability that I can target every night, as Jeod pointed out I can't know if I'm sane or not because I haven't checked.

N1 I equipped my kill weapon which I used on D2 on Shade.

I also have a roleblock and a day BP equip I can equip. I have to equip them the night before and use them the following day or they disappear.

They are also all 1 time use, so I can no longer kill anyone. Only BP myself or roleblock if I choose on one of the following days.

Just now, Sunflower said:

What does sanity mean?

When you have a cop role that check things like town or scum, sometimes they are "insane" which means they get the wrong result.  They are "sane" if they get the correct result.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

The if is operative on the second part.  If he tried to kill you.  Complex grammar.

I ask because you claimed to do your anti roleblock on Mojo. Either you gave the clearance to him or you didn't. I just find it odd that you would word your sentence that way. It sounds prepared.

30 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I ask because you claimed to do your anti roleblock on Mojo. Either you gave the clearance to him or you didn't. I just find it odd that you would word your sentence that way. It sounds prepared.

The anti-roleblock comes with the clearances.  Perhaps it was not phrased the best, but I'm high on opiods cause of this surgery :p I am not at 100%.