[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

Just now, Shade939 said:

Then only Scum should have a reason to target you and stop you from using your ability, therefore no one will target you including anyone who isn't scum...

It’s more threatening to scum because instead of sitting back and brushing off the small chance of them being targeted, they have to be on edge over town reactions to the claim and what might be revealed if a town were flipped with hours of discussion to go. More information for town to use, more risk.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

It’s more threatening to scum because instead of sitting back and brushing off the small chance of them being targeted, they have to be on edge over town reactions to the claim and what might be revealed if a town were flipped with hours of discussion to go. More information for town to use, more risk.

And if scum had an ability that let's them appear as if they weren't scum so they went ahead and volunteered for your ability?

Just now, Shade939 said:

And if scum had an ability that let's them appear as if they weren't scum so they went ahead and volunteered for your ability?

That you’d even ask that shows that you’re the only one naive enough to fully believe their ability’s results.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't follow that, Jeod. If you claim that you can only kill scum with your action, why would they be concerned that you might kill town instead?

I initially claimed that the chance applies to everyone.

Just now, Jeod said:

I initially claimed that the chance applies to everyone.

Right, but then scum would only need to react if your target was on one of them, which is why ChopBam and OrangeP47 became suspicious after your move.

Killing someone for them would just be another step closer to winning, though having someone cleared could be a problem.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Right, but then scum would only need to react if your target was on one of them, which is why ChopBam and OrangeP47 became suspicious after your move.

Killing someone for them would just be another step closer to winning, though having someone cleared could be a problem.

Correct. But if they were a scumteam then this would be too easy. I’m still for voting orange, but Shade was such a tossup to me last game that I figured I’d kill two birds with one stone by dayblocking him and checking his alignment.

Just now, Jeod said:

Correct. But if they were a scumteam then this would be too easy. I’m still for voting orange, but Shade was such a tossup to me last game that I figured I’d kill two birds with one stone by dayblocking him and checking his alignment.

You mean, the ability which only has a 25% chance to reveal my alignment if I also happen to be scum? Well I can see why you were focused on using the vote blocking ability more than checking for alignments then.

6 hours ago, Jeod said:

##judge OrangeP47

Here. We. Go.

ERROR: Judge is not a real action.

5 hours ago, ChopBam said:

##toss shield Jeod

How about we confirm me and not get anybody killed in the process...

ERROR: Jeod has not performed an action!

5 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote ChopBam

5 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote FRAYDO

5 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##unvote

4 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote Jeod

Votes counted.

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

##stormcall Shade939

No loose cannons on D1 please.

Jeod summons a mighty storm upon Shade939! Resolving...

Shade makes it to shelter in the nick of time, but he is roleblocked for the rest of the day!

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

##vote ChopBam

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote nolynch

1 hour ago, Mojoman said:

##vote Sunflower

50 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

##vote ChopBam

9 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

##vote nolynch

Votes counted.

CVC:

Jeod voted NoLynch
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted ChopBam
TheIrishMan voted nobody
Mojoman voted Sunflower
Category 5 voted NoLynch
FRAYDO voted ChopBam
Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]
Sunflower voted NoLynch
ChopBam voted ChopBam

7/10 votes cast.

Majority is tied between NoLynch and ChopBam (3 votes each).

Time Left: 11m

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You mean, the ability which only has a 25% chance to reveal my alignment if I also happen to be scum? Well I can see why you were focused on using the vote blocking ability more than checking for alignments then.

Took you a while to calm down there bud.

Unfortunately, I don't think your gambit really got us a good enough reason to justify lynching someone, and would rather us use the nolynch, that we will have to do at some point to give us the maximum number of phases, out of the way at the start where we have the lowest chance of hitting scum anyway. 

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

##unvote

##vote nolynch

Votes counted.

CVC:

Jeod voted NoLynch
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted ChopBam
TheIrishMan voted nobody
Mojoman voted NoLynch
Category 5 voted NoLynch
FRAYDO voted ChopBam
Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]
Sunflower voted NoLynch
ChopBam voted ChopBam

7/10 votes cast.

NoLynch has majority for the lynch. (4 votes).

Time Left: 2m

NIGHT 1You have decided not to lynch anybody today! You head back to your homes, bases, etc... and prepare for the next morning.

Day 2 will start in 24 hours. Until then, please send in your actions!

Maximum 2 posts per player.