[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

If Sunflower really is town, this puts my sights more on Category5 and less on FRAYDO, but right now I have no way of knowing that.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

That dude who killed Shade was Mojoman.

Would you stop my daykill on Sunflower?

Are you that convinced that she's scum? And why do you want to do this at a time when nobody has a chance to react/change their votes based on the result (assuming the game continues)?

NIGHT 2You couldn't decide whether to lynch Category 5 or FRAYDO, so you flip a coin, and the result is... FRAYDO.

You gather around FRAYDO and laugh. I mean, seriously? This has to be a trick. Too easy. You hang him and wait for him to morph back into Skrull form... and wait... and wait... and wait... oh. Whoops. Apparently he wasn't a skrull after all. Oh well, you agree to roast him and pretend this never happened.

1513_howard_the_duck_splash.jpg

FRAYDO, as Howard the Duck, has been smoked!

Day 3 will start in 24 hours. Until then, please send in your actions!

Maximum 2 posts per player.

Howard the Duck lmbo. You weren't kidding with your avatar FRAYDO! You'll be missed.. but only a little bit because you wanted to kill me before hammer. :p

Anyways, I'm going to be away tomorrow night guys, so I won't be here for the day start but I should be back on Saturday.

You know, I thought you were Howard, but I couldn't think of why you'd have a daykill. It's a shame you died, FRAYDO. I'm still hesitant on Sunflower, but she seems to be one of the more likely suspects. I'll try to hold off any further speculation until tomorrow.

If we do have a doctor, I recommend me just in case they're able to roleblock and kill.

Two reasons why I think I'd be targeted tonight:

1. Revenge. After all, I did get Shade killed.

2. I'm basically the only "confirmed" Town so they know they're not going to get me lynched. If there's only one Scum left, they're either going to have to kill me at some point or leave me to be the last one alive, but that'd make it harder for them to win.

13 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

You know, I thought you were Howard, but I couldn't think of why you'd have a daykill. It's a shame you died, FRAYDO. I'm still hesitant on Sunflower, but she seems to be one of the more likely suspects. I'll try to hold off any further speculation until tomorrow.

If we do have a doctor, I recommend me just in case they're able to roleblock and kill.

2. I'm basically the only "confirmed" Town so they know they're not going to get me lynched. If there's only one Scum left, they're either going to have to kill me at some point or leave me to be the last one alive, but that'd make it harder for them to win.

*the only “confirmed” town they can probably kill. I’m still here you know.

15 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Two reasons they may not target you tonight:

1. You're pointing this all out, and scum are usually more successful at nightkilling when they do something that any town protectors, trackers, roleblockers, and watchers won't expect.

2. There are two other people about as town as you are, in my book, who could also be targets: Mojo, who actually killed Shade, and Jeod, who exchanged verbal blows and a bit more with Shade on D1.

Here's how I see our living player list right now:

Jeod
OrangeP47
iLikeToSnipe
TheIrishMan
Mojoman
Category 5
Sunflower
ChopBam

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

*the only “confirmed” town they can probably kill. I’m still here you know.

Are you insinuating that if you were roleblocked and then nightkilled that you wouldn't die? Because I'm pretty sure that kills everyone. If you're claiming ascetic, that usually doesn't affect NK either.

4 hours ago, ChopBam said:

There are two other people about as town as you are, in my book, who could also be targets: Mojo, who actually killed Shade, and Jeod, who exchanged verbal blows and a bit more with Shade on D1.

Although I do think both Jeod and Mojo are very likely Town, I didn't consider them 100% like myself. Mojo is at 90% while Jeod is at 85%. Mojo because it'd take a lot of balls to kill his teammate before he even had a chance to save himself. Jeod because he dayblocked Shade and argued with him, but considering how well Jeod usually plays as Scum, I'm not leaving out the possibility of a farce. But either way, they're both above anybody else when it comes to Town chances.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

I meant why did we end up lynching fraydo. But happy birthday sunshine!

Mostly my fault. I'm working under the assumption that since we have 2 BP players, Scum must have a way around that. Roleblocking would be the most conventional way, but that's not to say they couldn't have any other methods. Considering the only known roleblocker left is Sunflower, she's a prime suspect. Again, scum could have an unstoppable kill or something like that instead if Sunflower isn't Scum.

Also

310997.jpg

And a heads up, I'll be gone for most of Saturday for the funeral. Unfortunately, she passed away on Monday which is why I didn't bother talking.

I didn't wake up early enough to read anything before I went to work, so I was entirely unaware of any of the suspicions that were tossed at me during the end of the day. Can't say I understand why the vote went between me and FRAYDO when I thought ChopBam and Sunflower were the likely choices.

I'm not going to try to defend myself at this time. The current situation I'm in is favorable to me, so I don't mind keeping it that way. Continue with whatever plans you have.

DAY 3You meet once again to discuss the Skrull threat, but you immediately notice something is wrong. iLikeToSnipe has not reported for duty- and after a quick check of his castle, you discover that he had been killed!

doctor_doom_7806.jpg

iLikeToSnipe, as Victor Von Doom AKA Doctor Doom, has been murdered by the Skrulls!

You must not stop now! Find and eliminate the remaining Skrulls before it is too late!

CVC:

Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody
Category 5 voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody

0/7 votes cast.

Time Left: 48h, 0m