Battle for Dune: War of Assassins - New Game Direction (#Blog 129)

Can't say I have worms on my top 10 100 list of things I would have expected to ever play as.

Makes me wonder if W3D's tank track system can be tricked into sideway movement to emulate delayed turns though, or at the very least stick to terrain more closely.

Edited by Raap

I will say I am pleased with seeing that worm eat tanks like a big armored pac man. I was also surprised to see all of the tanks and aircraft. I didn’t know you guys had so many assets ingame. I would like to see one closer, maybe a spec profile/post of one of the units. Lastly that desert looks massive! (I almost feel like Laurence of Arabia or Ben burr viewing it) Also do you guys have issues loading maps or lag?

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

How did you even come to that conclusion?

Shhh... if don’t use logic it Will just frustrate Mihaita12. (Although I suppose a brick of reality thrown through the window of fantasy is healthy... and hilarious)

21 hours ago, Raap said:

Can't say I have worms on my top 10 100 list of things I would have expected to ever play as.

Makes me wonder if W3D's tank track system can be tricked into sideway movement to emulate delayed turns though, or at the very least stick to terrain more closely.

I guess it's not something non-Dune fans would think of, but it is great fun! The movement might need some tweaking, but overall it feels really good.

18 hours ago, Raptor29aa said:

I will say I am pleased with seeing that worm eat tanks like a big armored pac man. I was also surprised to see all of the tanks and aircraft. I didn’t know you guys had so many assets ingame. I would like to see one closer, maybe a spec profile/post of one of the units. Lastly that desert looks massive! (I almost feel like Laurence of Arabia or Ben burr viewing it) Also do you guys have issues loading maps or lag?

Well, we have been doing this for some time now. It would be a bit odd if we dind't have much to show off at this stage! Profile posts? That is something I can definitely start doing, a breakdown of each vehicle with a couple of renders?

Yeah, that desert is huge I might of one a bit overboard with the size of it (you can't even see all of it in that video). Not currently, but we still have the levels to properly completely and load into. Horde maps are small so the load pretty quickly.

16 hours ago, Mihaita12 said:

Well, well, well! Another update and the final update and it's gonna be released! YAY!

I don't remember saying this will be the latest update haha, we have many more to come!

Nosotros necesitar pruebra todos los mapas y unidades para equilibrarse antes de lanzamiento. Como es ahora, todavía incompleto.

We need to test all of the maps and units for balance before release. As it is now, it is still incomplete.

On 02.04.2018 at 1:42 PM, TeamWolf said:

I guess it's not something non-Dune fans would think of, but it is great fun! The movement might need some tweaking, but overall it feels really good.

Well, we have been doing this for some time now. It would be a bit odd if we dind't have much to show off at this stage! Profile posts? That is something I can definitely start doing, a breakdown of each vehicle with a couple of renders?

Yeah, that desert is huge I might of one a bit overboard with the size of it (you can't even see all of it in that video). Not currently, but we still have the levels to properly completely and load into. Horde maps are small so the load pretty quickly.

I don't remember saying this will be the latest update haha, we have many more to come!

I know that there are many updates, i need BFD: WOA Alpha, or RA2: AR Alpha it's gonna be better

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, Mihaita12 said:

We'll wait for the update, when will you update BFD:WOA? I wanna try it!

How about this? When is done.

When will it be done? When it is Done.

When will it be done then? Hmm... Keep on waiting then :)

Unless all the sudden TeamWolf got funded roughly a few millions USD he can hire a team to get assets rolling oun and within next 8 months all will be good. That is IF, somehow BfD is funded. ( Few millions USD of course )

But the reality is not fantasy, and unfortunately we are in reality and it takes time.

So the questions is? When will it be done? Your answer is very simple, just keep waiting and eyes peel open wide.

Period.

and no begging to become a tester to play it in alpha ?

*woohoo 100 post :D*

• 1 month later...