Vanilla-Chocolate Twist Mafia

iLikeToSnipe

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I do wonder if you guys hadn't been spoiled, would you really have been that certain. (and in turn this hard on Shade)

The lack of replies on your part for most of the day we lynched Orange was very unlike you, as if you didn't really know what to do with that information. You usually jump at the opportunity to use such cop claims to further your cases or try to verify those claims that quickly. However, you decided to play silenced despite nobody having been silenced before. And knowing you, you would have still continued your cases, silenced or not. Instead, you used your ''silence'' to grab the attention for a while. The problem here though, is that you didn't rush to announce that you were silenced to let people know. You just rolled with it as if people had to find out for themselves. You deliberately wasted our time. :v 

So yes, I would have been certain. I wouldn't have known before your silence play, but I would have been 100% certain after that.

2 hours ago, Sunflower said:

Pretty much. It's mostly likely going to be the last game I ever play. 

Thanks to everyone who made me feel welcome while I was here.

No way, you’re a great player! PM me.