Vanilla-Chocolate Twist Mafia

iLikeToSnipe

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

As much as Jeod seems to not like this, this has to be brought up once again. With a 10 player game and assuming a 2-man town team, a nolynch should be considered at some point during this game. While this game probably isn't going to be role heavy, this won't be as helpful as it has been, but it's still better to end at LYLO than MYLO. Now, the calculus does change a bit from our previous games because we could wait until MYLO to do the nolynch instead of doing it right away, and get LYLO.

Complicating things a bit, I have to wonder if 2 will really be the right number. VERTi60 tends to go for higher scum numbers, but I don't know about iLTS. Well, I suppose technically his mafia numbers are sky high.

I have no argument with that, I just don't think Day 1 is the time to do it.

11 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Also, a 50/50 doesn't really make for fun RNG killing FRAYDO.

So,

##Vote Jeod

You just love to put a wrench in my plans every game, don't you?

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

I have no argument with that, I just don't think Day 1 is the time to do it.

You just love to put a wrench in my plans every game, don't you?

Yes.

##Vote Jeod

19 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Privyet comrade. Didn’t they tell you we’re a Chicago mafia and not Russian?

##vote Nodlied

I'm immigrant. Not comrade. Comrade is communist. Communist is bad. Freedom in life is good. Why you angry?

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

As much as I want to keep my joke vote, I'm not opposed to no lynch.  If no lynch is winning I might keep it on Shade just because :v

I will say though, I am watching for Shade's reaction carefully.

And what reaction would that be? 

I’m currently on my one year anniversary trip with my wife so this phase isn’t the best phase to count on me to scumhunt. But I still don’t think nolynch is that great here.

10 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I’m currently on my one year anniversary trip with my wife so this phase isn’t the best phase to count on me to scumhunt. But I still don’t think nolynch is that great here.

Wow, it's been a year already? Feels like yesterday. Congrats!

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You didn't flip out on me.  You flip out when you're town (mafia in this case), and you play it cool when you're scum (or town in this case)....

Guess your not very good at reading my meta then hugh? :v

29 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Guess your not very good at reading my meta then hugh? :v

It's possible your meta has evolved, or you don't flip out when it's me specifically (though I recall a few times you tilted at me as well :P).

It's also possible you're scum :v

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's possible your meta has evolved, or you don't flip out when it's me specifically (though I recall a few times you tilted at me as well :P).

It's also possible you're scum :v

Honestly, I'd say there's a better chance that you're scum considering your actions and how much you're deviating from your usual meta and considering your choice of profile picture. :v

But it's still more beneficial to go for a guaranteed no lynch in order to try and prolong the game length and give all of the power roles a chance to use their abilities.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Honestly, I'd say there's a better chance that you're scum considering your actions and how much you're deviating from your usual meta and considering your choice of profile picture. :v

But it's still more beneficial to go for a guaranteed no lynch in order to try and prolong the game length and give all of the power roles a chance to use their abilities.

Well, there's a *hint* of that good old Shade we know and love.

And what about my avatar?  We're roles this time, not characters.  Roles themselves are rather bland (not complaining, it's a nice change of pace), I thought I'd go for the game theme because it gave me more to work with (and also because I legitimately thought this game was going to be about chocolate, vanilla, and ice cream at one point).

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well, there's a *hint* of that good old Shade we know and love.

And what about my avatar?  We're roles this time, not characters.  Roles themselves are rather bland (not complaining, it's a nice change of pace), I thought I'd go for the game theme because it gave me more to work with (and also because I legitimately thought this game was going to be about chocolate, vanilla, and ice cream at one point).

Want to reread that response and phrase it in a way that makes it sound less suspicious?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Are you "John Smith"? :p

Mine's just not a language I'm familiar with, which is saying something, because I'm familiar with quite a few languages. 

You're really lucky I'm not a fan of day one lynches...