on my ban and mute

catting

pushwall and justas you both seem to have it out for me

pushwall when i have a C4 put on me i complain nothing happens , but when i put one on you its magically teamhampering

5vt6UOm.jpg

wOjiwSu.png

also justas you know you told me to get into the apc and attack their defences

6zy8tJG.png

RWhY0Du.jpg

h1BmY0m.png

SWXaqbn.png

i did not mean to "steal the apc" you told me to use it on the ft

get in apc + attack their defences = shoot ft with apc

[01:50:22] Justas_Prime: np
[01:50:58] [Team] Justas_Prime: why the f u follow
[01:51:15] [Team] Justas_Prime: get in apc
[01:51:34] Meta: forgotten no
[01:51:38] [Team] Justas_Prime: moron
[01:51:39] Host: [BR] The mines placed by Minelayers depend on the team of the driver - Allies lay anti-tank, Soviets lay anti-personnel. Stealing an enemy Minelayer will NOT allow you to lay their type of mines.
[01:51:42] [Team] Justas_Prime: catting#
[01:51:44] [Team] Justas_Prime: move ur ass
[01:51:52] Justas_Prime: catting u fucked moroon
[01:52:10] Justas_Prime: srsly stole APC and wasted it
[01:52:22] JackSparrow: wasted
[01:53:19] JackSparrow: oh thats cute lol
[01:53:42] JackSparrow: §½
[01:53:45] JackSparrow: ä
[01:53:56] Meta: what
[01:54:25] [Team] Justas_Prime: f off
[01:54:26] [Team] Justas_Prime: mron
[01:54:35] TrollekPL: XD
[01:54:55] Host: Leon_Klaus currently has 49 recommendations
[01:54:59] Host: [BR] For the server rules check the forums (http://w3dhub.com/forum).
[01:56:38] [Team] Momok: mmt
[01:56:56] Swirly: nah, just forgs#
[01:57:01] forg0ten1: has died
[01:57:44] Swirly: dirty mines...
[01:58:19] Host: [BR] Visit www.w3dhub.com/ranks/apb/ to check your stats and the rank ladder!
[01:59:07] Host: Ginosaji currently has 76 recommendations
[01:59:26] Swirly: RUN CUNT
[01:59:27] Host: Swirly has been warned by BR for 'using a disallowed word or phrase'. They now have 1 warning.
[01:59:31] Swirly: oops
[01:59:36] Leon_Klaus: :o
[01:59:48] Host: Mihai does not have any recommendations yet
[02:01:00] Justas_Prime: nah that pice of shot
[02:01:04] Justas_Prime: piece of shit
[02:01:09] Justas_Prime: ban him for once
[02:01:19] Pushwall: ok
[02:01:23] Pushwall: outta here, person who hasnt been named
[02:01:28] Leon_Klaus: lol
[02:01:39] Host: [BR] For the server rules check the forums (http://w3dhub.com/forum).
[02:01:39] Justas_Prime: u know well who i meant
[02:01:41] Pushwall: guess justas plans for me to ban the whole server till i find this random guy
[02:01:45] Leon_Klaus: Idk who you meant

also did anyone on the soviets team notice when i nearly destroyed the enemy naval yard

k7CsOGo.png

PGQ4uyB.jpg

Edited by catting

You're lucky you don't get a longer ban for being so disingenuous on the first point.

This is not one isolated incident. Ever since your mute, every time we are ingame together on the same team, you constantly harass me, and only me, by following me around the base to non-stop fire bullets at me or constantly throw C4 on me when I am trying to think and when other members of the team are trying to not have a heart attack over potential enemy C4 threats (such as what happened today on pacific threat). You were similarly annoying last time you were muted too, and you don't do any of this when you aren't muted.

It is clearly targeted and done for the express purpose of continuing to be an annoying shithead because being muted deprives you of your usual option of filling the chat feed with keyboard mashing. Nobody else shoots teammates nearly as much. Pretty sure nobody told you to jump up and down on thin ice and here you are complaining about what happens when you do. Funny part is your original post makes absolutely no mention of the mute that's been in place for almost a week, only the ban that you just got today, and yet the mute is in the thread title, as if it wasn't obvious enough to me already that you wouldn't have been doing this shit if you weren't muted.

Also you have never complained about being C4ed, at least not when I'm around to hear it, here's the few times you've even mentioned C4 in the past 6 months (which is as far as I can be bothered to check):

Jan 08 00:40:00 <Volkov>    catting: also i c4s urkas flamer
Feb 01 21:28:17 <Volkov>    catting: hey i once c4d a submarine

As for Justas, a whole one incident not being your fault does not vindicate you for everything else. The second half of that log isn't even relevant to this, it's about Mihai.

[14:06:04] catting: i think on 2 occasions i c4d submarines

[11:34:54] [Team] Pushwall: having more money we dont need wont help
[11:35:03] [Team] Swirly: push can you kill our OT?
[11:35:11] [Team] Pushwall: why
[11:35:14] [Team] Swirly: stcuk
[11:35:16] [Team] Pushwall: ffs
[11:35:17] [Team] Swirly: *Stuck
[11:35:20] [Team] Pushwall: DONT GET IT STUCK THEN
[11:35:25] [Team] Swirly: lol
[11:35:27] URKA: haha
[11:35:36] catting: the ot is merged in the War Factory
[11:35:40] Pushwall: impressive teamhampering from this side
[11:35:45] URKA: hahahah
[11:35:58] Pushwall: ramming ot into the War Factory, running around c4ing each other
[11:36:06] URKA: wat really ? xD
[11:36:06] TiberCHSL: nice strat
[11:36:17] URKA: and soviet team was full of noobs?  AHA !

[11:35:58] Pushwall: ramming ot into the War Factory, running around c4ing each other

look^^

[02:53:27] [Team] Furs: nvm
[02:53:31] AtariJaguar: we got an afk on or team
[02:53:38] [Team] Raptor29a: mammoths inc
[02:53:51] delta: let's stick C4 on him
[02:54:01] [Team] Furs: that sniper on War Factory rood is VERY useful
[02:54:06] [Team] Furs: roof*

ive gone through 30 textfile days i think , i gave up looking for the complaint , i think it was on guard duty

i shoot at players for different reasons sometimes at random sometimes if they are afk to wake them

but with you it was because i am angry with the mute, i dont like being muted i keyboard bash because i cant use cunt and i use that because i dont
take heavy losses well , 

i mean you killed me 9 times in a row as a kov tonight i was wondering how you did that, i got very frustrated

what is mihai? :The second half of that log isn't even relevant to this, it's about Mihai.

should i make multiple threads?

im all confused i give up

3 hours ago, catting said:

but with you it was because i am angry with the mute, i dont like being muted i keyboard bash because i cant use cunt and i use that because i dont
take heavy losses well , 

i mean you killed me 9 times in a row as a kov tonight i was wondering how you did that, i got very frustrated

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilt_(poker)

This applies to online gaming too, TL;DR more frustration = worse plays, and you did seem to be becoming worse at combat each time I killed you, and eventually making downright bad decisions like buying a sniper for close quarters combat when you know your enemy is a volkov. The quick answer to your gameplay problems and your moderation problems is try not to get frustrated so much, not sure how easy it is though. I can't really help you there.

3 hours ago, catting said:

what is mihai? :The second half of that log isn't even relevant to this, it's about Mihai.

should i make multiple threads?

im all confused i give up

Another player who was teamhampering, don't worry about it.

• 4 weeks later...