cnc_ra2.gif

http://download.ccassault.com/museum/music/solomusic/Motorized.mp3

I spent few full days on it... and I finally made it recently! Never did remakes of songs from C&C Red Alert 2 OST ("Destroy" from CnC 64 Memorial does not count, it was just an experiment). Still catchy, even simplified.

Edited by GraYaSDF
Uploaded to YouTube

Motorized is one of my favorite tracks. So good to hear a new version of it! Keep up the creative work GraYaSDF, we really appreciate your efforts!

Hey is your SoundCloud up to date with all of your new tracks? I can't find some of them.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

45 minutes ago, AZ-Stalker said:

Hey is your SoundCloud up to date with all of your new tracks? I can't find some of them.

I abandoned Soundcloud for a while, and I moved back to YouTube. I have two music channels there. One is new, called "GraYaSDF Studio" with commercial "Imaginary Frontiers". Another is my everyday and pretty old account "yuritopoop" which I use for musical videos and so on. But I am not so active there, mostly I am in VKontakte ( https://vk.com/yurikompany ), posting there tracks without video and even reminders about unfinished works. Also periodically updating my catalog ( http://download.ccassault.com/projects.html ) which provides to download those solo works and remakes, and even rare tracks which were not uploaded or removed from social networks. I usually speak my native, it is easier than to translate and use both languages at the same time, but for titles of my recordings I prefer english words.

1 hour ago, AZ-Stalker said:

Motorized is one of my favorite tracks. So good to hear a new version of it! Keep up the creative work, we really appreciate your efforts!

Thank you for the commentary, will do the same with some melodies from C&C universe too, at least I did certain parts for Twin Cannon Remix and Bog. Cannot say, how long will it take to do those pieces of art again. Still need to find appropriate instruments from library of Frank Klepacki's synths or from my own library, sometimes I keep failing while composing remaked or inspired songs, and: 

Spoiler

I also plan to release second unofficial soundtrack for Unreal Tournament or use it in new games based on Unreal Engine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting remake. I enjoy the funkier approach to Frank's already funky tracks. I have been entertaining the idea of remaking some C&C tracks, and your work inspires me! Keep up the great work!

• 3 weeks later...

I leaved VKontakte, but still available through PM tab. Sorry for any inconvenience, I was there for the reason of admininstrating of Commando Assault page, but now that page is gone, and I moved my stuff to personal website, and I will keep doing it and update my website with new stuff.

• 11 months later...