[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia

Jeod

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

They were running a mechwarrior online/planetside 2/star citizen MLP clan (eridani light ponies). I was in the planetside 2 part, but it's pretty inactive with the decline of MWO and PS2.

You should sign up for a game!

7 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

He also played in my APB RPG, and a couple of others iirc.

I know I chose not to record the RPG because it wasn't really a mafia game, but I think I have all the rest through the Dead Space Trilogy game. I know games were held after that, but other than my Ghost Trick game, I don't think I can recover the records of those games unless the other GMs remember what they were and who was in them.

Edited by Category 5 Hurricane

9 hours ago, Jeod said:

I think Muffia was my first game.

That appears to be correct. Your records from Muffia through Dead Space Trilogy were

Mufia: Lynch All Muffins (Mafia Win)
Catalyst's Chronosphere (Mafia Loss)
Hosted Team Mafia 2
"The Original" CYOR (Mafia Loss)
Dead Space Mafia (Loss, don't know which alignment he was, winner was GeneralCamo by himself)
Einstein's Revenge (Town Loss)

I also remember that you lost as Mafia in Ghost Trick: Phantom Mafia, though that isn't in my records.

Edited by Category 5 Hurricane

We had a big cast of characters back then. Over 17 games, 42 players, 22 people played or ran at least 5 of them, 15 of those played or ran at least half of them.

Voe (16)
iLikeToSnipe (13+3 GM)
Chaos_Knight (15)
Retaliation (14+1 GM)
Nodlied (13)
VERTi60 (11+5 GM)
Allie29 (11+1 GM)
Tzar469 (11)

Kamuixmod (10)
Catalyst (9)
M1Garand8 (9)
pzeper (9)
triattack (9)
Westy543 (9)
Glaed (4+5 GM)
BaneOfSorrows (7+1 GM)

Category5 (7+1 GM)

14 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

VERTi60 (11+5 GM)

I GM-ed more than 5, just from top of my head: APB-RPG, a couple of APB Mafias, DS-M/RPG 1,2,3, (4 doesn't count), LotR Mafia, Hunger Games,... Every game had mafia, except DS 4 which was more or less pure RPG with character development,  crafting, map exploration and PvP/E.

22 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Westy543 (9)

Westy hosted that crazy gunsmith mafia and maybe something else too with BoS.

23 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Kamuixmod (10)

Kam also hosted a couple of trainwrecks.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Guess it's down to either @TheIrishman or @Sunflower for the final spot. Maybe even @Voe if he's willing to come out of mafia hibernation.

One of the huge benefits of an open setup is that I can easily reshuffle the roles to erase spoilers, which means you can stop co-GMing and play if you like.

55 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Just a heads up, before roles are assigned, I have a plan of how to hunt for Scum, but it's a bit out there. But the plan could be beneficial for Scum too.

Already assigned.

DAY 1Welcome to Janitorial Mafia! Your objectives are simple: Find and lynch the Mafia before it's too late!

Shamelessly stolen additional rules

• No quoting GM communication or other out of thread communication.
  • No out of thread communication unless specifically allowed by the GM.
  • No content-posts after death unless allowed by the GM. Whitenoise that doesn't affect the game is fine. Use your best judgement, but remember that anything you say can be taken by the players to mean something it doesn't. If in doubt, say nothing. The same goes if you aren't playing, and double if you aren't playing and have been spoilered.
  • Don't try to break the game. No sillyness like telling everyone to make a roleclaim post and encrypt it, then reveal their encryption keys/methods all at once for example. No saying "my role PM has X characters in it" And if you come up with it, and you're a little too proud of coming up with it as a way to get around the spirit of the game, don't post it. Mods, do your best to prevent this crap in the first place if you can. Don't give everyone with the same role and/or win condition the exact same wording for example.
  • "Outside influences" such as bribing, threats, promises, whatever falls under the above. Don't do it.
  • Don't be an ass. This includes "bussing" fellow scum/cultist teammates. By bussing we mean revealing fellow scumteam members as scum to spite them or gain townie points.
  • No backseat modding. Unless the game's GM/Mod asks for forum moderator assistance, let them handle it. Especially if they have forum moderator privileges themselves. This is more of a respect/courtesy thing than a rule. Pointing out that the hammer has fallen and noone should be talking until the moderator handles it is fine; deleting posts put up after the hammer isn't.
  • If you signed up for a Mafia Game, you're expected to participate actively. It's up to a GM to setup a minimal post quota for each player so that the game won't get hampered by inactive players. If you know you won't be able to play for more than one day, it is your responsibility to let the GM know in advance.
  • Please don't try to be an Internet detective to find out who was online where and when. Not only is it not a good way of hunting down players, it's also a bit creepy and unfair for the person. Don't base most of your case on someone around "his last online time was X thus he was online at hammer but didn't post/vote" for example.
  • Don't edit your posts in game thread. Make a second post and preface it with "Mafia Edit:" to show it's a continuation or correction of a previous post.

CVC:

OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Shade939 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
Inferno voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody

Time Left: 47h, 35m