[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia

Jeod

Alternatively, the Oracle can live for a while. I don't see a reason to throw Cat5 under the voluntary bus. However, I don't see how lynching Fraydo will have any benifits for Cat5's claim.

Thinking about it, let's assume Orange wasn't the cop. Now the lawyer is vital to the mafia. Going to be very hard to win without him. I could see scum pulling every trick in the book to save him.

It's been a long time and I've only had two games with Cat5 recently, but this seems very out of character.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

If you're referring to FRAYDO, I certainly don't believe he's town.

I'm referring to Category 5. I don't like his sacrificial plan, as it would really only harm us. 2 likely town deaths to get a "maybe" result on FRAYDO. Why go to that effort? We really can't afford it. A scum death today is preferable, but I really have no idea where to begin.

Considering there are 3 scum this game and that the cop reports, town's only hope, can be fooled, I'm not very hopeful for us this round. We don't even know if the cop is still alive, and if he is, his report, which can be fooled anyway, is lost in the sea of other cop reports. It also appears many of us just don't have the time to dedicate to scumhunting.

@ChopBam Let me know if you need me to summarize my case against FRAYDO better. I'm about 80% convinced he's scum at this point. He really hasn't done anything to argue against my case against him. The only thing he's done is just go on the offense which is typically a scum tactic.

12 hours ago, Inferno said:

I was on FRAYDO for scum as well, but the long analysis of his thought on everyone has me convinced he's town. Only town do that kind of observation, plus I agree with most of what he's trying to say.

do think this is a weak argument in favor of FRAYDO being town. I see scum doing this all the time to fit in as town. All they have to do is keep their scum partners out of the #1 "scum read" spot.

I know I keep hounding on this, but normally we operate with two mafia. We need to think in terms of there being 3 mafia players who can all cover for each other in a roundabout way.

I have three main suspect groupings:

1) Off-the-deep-end Mojoman and the inactives.

2) The FRAYDO/Inferno group (they covered for each other on the last page).

3) iLikeToSnipe and ???.

I've gone back and skimmed a bit of the thread. Mojo is probably the only player here who's crazy enough to stand out while being scum, so my read on him is not existent right now. However, he's pulled stunts like this in the past while scum and gotten away with it, which is a main reason I voted for him yesterday. Orange and Mojo were both on board with seeing FRAYDO as scum, and FRAYDO gets really defensive when called out. Shade is seemingly not opposed to voting FRAYDO. Here's the meta argument: FRAYDO is also offering way more effort to the thread than usual.

On Inferno, he's offering relatively weak arguments, and keeps giving off his vibes that Cat5 and I are town (specifically me). He even says in his "cop report" that I'm town. He's quite confident that I'm town. In fact, he may even know for sure that I'm town.

So yeah I'm leaning towards a FRAYDO and possibly Inferno team.

##vote FRAYDO

Anybody else?

I know that in my groupings I listed only two players for some of them. It can be spectacularly hard to find the third. Anyway I'm still looking for pairings, cause how else will we find the clues??

Just now, ChopBam said:

##vote FRAYDO

Vote counted.

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Category 5 Hurricane
Shade939 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted FRAYDO
Nodlied voted nobody
Inferno voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
ChopBam voted FRAYDO
TheIrishMan voted nobody 

FRAYDO has the majority for the lynch. (2 votes)

Time Left: 1h 10m

15 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm leaning FRAYDO as scum. I figured his teammates would be Cat5 and then either Irish or Inferno. Not at home so can't post cases for the last three there, but I will in a night post.

Don't think Cat5 is scum though. While he's been a bit more memey this game (damn you heretic!), he's also come up with a plan to help us protect our cop or, in case Orange was the cop, figure out the role behind the N1 kill.

Additionally, he claimed Oracle and unless Orange was the Oracle or the Oracle doesn't want to counterclaim, I'm inclined to believe Cat5.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

iLTS and ChopBam are looking like partners. Mojoman completes the scum team, but I’m not buying into his “safe lynch”.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

That seals it for me. FRAYDO is 100% scum. You haven't done anything today except go "no u".

13 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

@Shade939, why did you push for a lynch D1? Also, why don't you try specifying the flaws you claim you see? You've complained multiple times but have never specified why you are against it@iLikeToSnipe

How much attention have you actually been paying to my post and other players responses?

You mean, why did I create a situation where I seemed like a lynch might actually happen D1, but also put myself in position where by simply changing my vote I should also be capable of preventing that same lynch after everyone else had voted? Of course, Irish actually coming out to vote No Lynch widened the gap to the point where I really didn't need to worry about changing my vote anymore. And it really wasn't as helpful as I was hoping it would be considering that at least half of the players here actually voted No Lynch though..

And I already pointed out, but it's a tad bit difficult to figure out who the real cop is, if literally every player in the game is counter claiming them? What's the plan, only way for the real cop to prove there reports is literally for them to die, doesn't that eliminate the entire point of Mafia being forced to counterclaim them and get rid of probably one of the surest ways to find Scum in this entire game?

Also, I'm assuming you posted that from your phone because I've been having some problems with the formatting for it as you can see?

But, at this point our best bet is to lynch the Oracle so we can get a report on at least one player, although hopefully you didn't actually target the Doc or something like that. And I really don't buy any scenario in which you could be anything other than the Oracle. Also, I'm a bit surprised at how many people are against lynching the Oracle in this situation...

##Vote Category 5 Hurricane

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That seals it for me. FRAYDO is 100% scum. You haven't done anything today except go "no u".

Well he kinda always does that, but this game he's just doing it a lot more. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

Also, I'm a bit surprised at how many people are against lynching the Oracle in this situation...

Best case scenario is that we kill the Oracle, reveal FRAYDO as a mafia power role, and then the doctor protects the NK target tonight. More likely though, the doctor isn't going to protect the NK target and we'll be killing two townies, making it a 4 v 3.

Just now, ChopBam said:

making it a 4 v 3.

And even in this scenario, I'm still not 100% sure that FRAYDO is actually going to be revealed as mafia. It's not a good plan. We're better off having the Oracle accidentally killed than intentionally killed when we could have been lynching likely scum.

I understand where you guys are coming from for voting FRAYDO instead of Cat5 and in most cases I would agree, but it doesn't look like he'll have anytime to play this weekend so he basically wants out. And I don't see any benefit for him to lie about being the oracle since his plan puts him in a position to get lynched. From the way I see it, if FRAYDO is confirmed Town, then ILTS is most likely Scum and visa versa.

##vote Category 5 Hurricane

Just now, ChopBam said:

Best case scenario is that we kill the Oracle, reveal FRAYDO as a mafia power role, and then the doctor protects the NK target tonight. More likely though, the doctor isn't going to protect the NK target and we'll be killing two townies, making it a 4 v 3.

Yeah, I covered that multiple times already but no one is really interested.

10 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote iLikeToSnipe

10 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

##vote FRAYDO

7 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote Category 5 Hurricane

Just now, TheIrishman said:

##vote Category 5 Hurricane

Votes counted.

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Category 5 Hurricane
Shade939 voted Category 5 Hurricane
iLikeToSnipe voted FRAYDO
Nodlied voted nobody
Inferno voted nobody
Mojoman voted FRAYDO
FRAYDO voted iLikeToSnipe
ChopBam voted FRAYDO
TheIrishMan voted Category 5 Hurricane

Majority is tied between Category 5 and FRAYDO (3 votes each).

Time Left: 30m