[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia

Jeod

14 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

How much attention have you actually been paying to my post and other players responses?

You mean, why did I create a situation where I seemed like a lynch might actually happen D1, but also put myself in position where by simply changing my vote I should also be capable of preventing that same lynch after everyone else had voted? Of course, Irish actually coming out to vote No Lynch widened the gap to the point where I really didn't need to worry about changing my vote anymore. And it really wasn't as helpful as I was hoping it would be considering that at least half of the players here actually voted No Lynch though..

But, at this point our best bet is to lynch the Oracle so we can get a report on at least one player, although hopefully you didn't actually target the Doc or something like that. And I really don't buy any scenario in which you could be anything other than the Oracle. Also, I'm a bit surprised at how many people are against lynching the Oracle in this situation...

##Vote Category 5 Hurricane

What the living fuck are you on about? 1st. You do not ever put down your own vote as ''unimportant'' when you don't think changing it will have any impact. Secondly, there's no bloody reason to lynch the Oracle. His target will become known, yes. But it will only clear Fraydo or put him down as such. As there's such a seemly hot debate about whether or not Fradurr is scum or not, why not place a vote on Fraydo instead of confirmed town? Cat5's role is less important than a potential (and likely!) town Cat5.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I understand where you guys are coming from for voting FRAYDO instead of Cat5 and in most cases I would agree, but it doesn't look like he'll have anytime to play this weekend so he basically wants out. And I don't see any benefit for him to lie about being the oracle since his plan puts him in a position to get lynched. From the way I see it, if FRAYDO is confirmed Town, then ILTS is most likely Scum and visa versa.

##vote Category 5 Hurricane

Yeah, I covered that multiple times already but no one is really interested.

Not having time to play doesn't mean that you should just lynch a potential good town player. 

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I should say if he's lynched, since it's a tie.

A tie will result in a Fraydo lynch no matter how you look at it.

Also, what the glacier flaying fuck people, are we really going to lynch Cat5?

5 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

This is insane. If you vote for somebody you think is a town power role instead of somebody who is a complete unknown at best you might as well be on the scum team.

Hmmgh, that only works if Category 5 is the oracle, and the only way that I'm assuming this would be a terrible Scum play is if we lynched the player claiming to be the Oracle.

##Vote FRAYDO

Still, the lack of anyone counterclaiming Category 5 does suggest he really is the Oracle, so leaving him alive to interfere with the NK has some benefits, especially when we can count on him for tomorrow's vote.

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

This is insane. If you vote for somebody you think is a town power role instead of somebody who is a complete unknown at best you might as well be on the scum team.

Yeah I'm with you and Nodlied, man.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote Category 5 Hurricane

Just now, Shade939 said:

##Vote FRAYDO

Votes counted.

Votes counted.

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Category 5 Hurricane
Shade939 voted FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe voted FRAYDO
Nodlied voted nobody
Inferno voted nobody
Mojoman voted FRAYDO
FRAYDO voted Category 5 Hurricane
ChopBam voted FRAYDO
TheIrishMan voted Category 5 Hurricane

FRAYDO has the majority for the lynch. (4 votes)

Time Left: 16m

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

If FRAYDO flips scum I think the votes point to Irish as most likely scum afterwards.

Maybe, maybe not. FRAYDO would have just "outed" Irish since he mentioned him as a top town read.

17 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I understand where you guys are coming from for voting FRAYDO instead of Cat5 and in most cases I would agree, but it doesn't look like he'll have anytime to play this weekend so he basically wants out. And I don't see any benefit for him to lie about being the oracle since his plan puts him in a position to get lynched. From the way I see it, if FRAYDO is confirmed Town, then ILTS is most likely Scum and visa versa.

Actually, and excuse me for quoting again. But if Cat5 really wanted out that much, wouldn't it make more sense to call for a replacement? Why the living shit would we lynch somebody because he'll have less time. By that logic I should have been the D1 lynch.

##Vote TheIrishman

You even claimed that ''Cat5 is probably the Oracle'', yet you're completely fine with a pretty much guaranteed town lynch.

Alright, I'll see reason. If he complains to me at work tomorrow I'm blaming you guys.

##vote FRAYDO

If FRAYDO flips scum I think the votes point to Irish as most likely scum afterwards.

I'm fine with that. I think you're more likely to be Scum than he is.

It shouldn't matter too much if you do flip Miller, FRAYDO, since a LYLO notice should clarify whether you were actually Scum or Town.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Actually, and excuse me for quoting again. But if Cat5 really wanted out that much, wouldn't it make more sense to call for a replacement? Why the living shit would we lynch somebody because he'll have less time. By that logic I should have been the D1 lynch.

##Vote TheIrishman

You even claimed that ''Cat5 is probably the Oracle'', yet you're completely fine with a pretty much guaranteed town lynch.

He just told me he had a lot of shit to do during the weekend and didn't think he'd be able to play, so yeah, I went with his plan.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I totally want to switch votes to Irish right now but that would appear scummy af because it's only 10 min to hammer.

Go for it if you're swayed that easily.

I wonder if it's FRAYDO, Irish, and Inferno.

You're 100% sure it's FRAYDO (refer to last page) so we'll see.

Go for it if you're swayed that easily.

Nop.

He just told me he had a lot of shit to do during the weekend and didn't think he'd be able to play, so yeah, I went with his plan.

Which is precisely why there are such things as asking for a replacement.

12 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

##Vote TheIrishman

11 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

##vote FRAYDO

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Category 5 Hurricane
Shade939 voted FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe voted FRAYDO
Nodlied voted TheIrishMan
Inferno voted nobody
Mojoman voted FRAYDO
FRAYDO voted Category 5 Hurricane
ChopBam voted FRAYDO
TheIrishMan voted FRAYDO

FRAYDO is dying.

FRAYDO has been chosen for the lynch today! He was just a normal Villager. At least you have solace in knowing that he's in a better place...

maxresdefault.jpg

DAY 3 BEGINS IN 24h

Just now, Jeod said:

Normally you'd all be allowed two nightposts, but tonight I'm going to allow 4 because I want to know: how are you liking this open setup thing so far?

Terrible because we're losing. If town was winning, it would be an amazing setup!

I actually really like it so far. It creates a much different meta from APB mafia or CYOR mafia. It lets things like Cat 5's claim go pretty much uncontested because we know what the role does, what value is has for town / scum, and if he would have been a good lynch.

I say acting as if the game is over.