[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia

Jeod

12 hours ago, Inferno said:

TheIrishMan is town. N1 and N2 reports are chop town and iLTS guilty.

Why have you waited with pushing iLTS?

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The only person who could CC you is Nodlied, and he's like the biggest town guy right now in my opinion. It would be quite the problem for us if he did.

I can't counterclaim.

So we're at a crossroads, do we believe Inferno's claim and go after iLTS who has been tingling on everybody's scumdar for the entire game? Or do we not believe Inferno's claim and lynch him instead, potentially nailing us a scum?

Of course, there are other possibilities, the first of which is Inferno being a scum sacrifice to clear iLTS, the second being that Inferno is just sure and simply claimed cop while the final one is that Inferno is speaking the truth while iLTS is a miller. However, I consider these to be less likely than the ones written above.

I won't make a decision until we hear back from Inferno though. If he doesn't have a good reason for his claim then it is more likely that we've found ourselves a scum candidate. Whether that clears iLTS will be up for debate though.

55 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Why have you waited with pushing iLTS?

I can't counterclaim.

So we're at a crossroads, do we believe Inferno's claim and go after iLTS who has been tingling on everybody's scumdar for the entire game? Or do we not believe Inferno's claim and lynch him instead, potentially nailing us a scum?

Of course, there are other possibilities, the first of which is Inferno being a scum sacrifice to clear iLTS, the second being that Inferno is just sure and simply claimed cop while the final one is that Inferno is speaking the truth while iLTS is a miller. However, I consider these to be less likely than the ones written above.

I've waited pushing because another day provides with more possible scum tells. It wasn't necessary to lynch for town, plus it meant getting another report out if I wasn't killed that night. In case I was killed, you could've gone off of my report anyway. From my old mafia days, I remember to never lynch if there's an even number of people/never lynch if you don't need to.

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

One thing I do want to ask you inferno, why TheIrishman for your most recent investigation?

I couldn't get a solid read on him, I was kinda on the fence on him. I don't know, I'm not really sure what the best pick is for cop anyway.

5 hours ago, Inferno said:

I've waited pushing because another day provides with more possible scum tells. It wasn't necessary to lynch for town, plus it meant getting another report out if I wasn't killed that night. In case I was killed, you could've gone off of my report anyway. From my old mafia days, I remember to never lynch if there's an even number of people/never lynch if you don't need to.

We were at a potential MYLO, waiting for more possible scum tells is a rather shitty decision. There isn't much of a reason to wait. I get why you flipping, if you are the cop, would allow us to go back to your earlier reports and nail potential scum. Besides, iLTS has been a suspect on pretty much anybody's list. Your reasoning is, therefore, iffy.

Part of me can't believe that a cop claim isn't being countered at LYLO, which should mean that OrangeP47 was the cop and Inferno is lying, but I also know that because iLTS, Shade, Mojoman, and TheIrishman all did not follow my cop report plan, they can't really do a counter claim if they wanted to, because it would be pretty unbelievable.

If you were suspicious of iLikeToSnipe from D1, why did you check ChopBam first?

1 hour ago, Nodlied said:

We were at a potential MYLO, waiting for more possible scum tells is a rather shitty decision. There isn't much of a reason to wait. I get why you flipping, if you are the cop, would allow us to go back to your earlier reports and nail potential scum. Besides, iLTS has been a suspect on pretty much anybody's list. Your reasoning is, therefore, iffy.

I'm not really sure what you're saying here. I would never lynch unless necessary. Is your reasoning based on the possibility of a doc save or something? That's the only thing that would justify that reasoning.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Part of me can't believe that a cop claim isn't being countered at LYLO, which should mean that OrangeP47 was the cop and Inferno is lying, but I also know that because iLTS, Shade, Mojoman, and TheIrishman all did not follow my cop report plan, they can't really do a counter claim if they wanted to, because it would be pretty unbelievable.

If you were suspicious of iLikeToSnipe from D1, why did you check ChopBam first?

I honestly didn't put that much thought into it. I kinda just wanted to clear chop since he seemed like an experienced player. Experienced players can swing votes pretty fast, so I wanted to make sure he was town. You have to remember I haven't played this game for 10 years, so excuse me if my reasoning is a little off.

Do I need to remind everyone that iLTS started the bus against FRAYDO? Just because he's sticking out his neck does not make him innocent. It just means he's mafia with balls. Note that I was almost the only fucking town trying to save FRAYDO. If trying to save an obvious town doesn't clear me, I don't know what fucking does.

21 hours ago, Inferno said:

##vote iLikeToSnipe

21 hours ago, Mojoman said:

#vote iLTS

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
Inferno voted iLikeToSnipe
Mojoman voted iLikeToSnipe
TheIrishMan voted nobody

Time Left: ~25h 15m

29 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Do I need to remind everyone that iLTS started the bus against FRAYDO? Just because he's sticking out his neck does not make him innocent. It just means he's mafia with balls. Note that I was almost the only fucking town trying to save FRAYDO. If trying to save an obvious town doesn't clear me, I don't know what fucking does.

Could you explain why you personally thought FRAYDO was obvious town?

On 5/17/2018 at 3:32 AM, Inferno said:

Anyone trying to get a lynch d1 better have a damn good suspicion or is maf. That's why I first suspicion was on iLTS. 

I was on FRAYDO for scum as well, but the long analysis of his thought on everyone has me convinced he's town. Only town do that kind of observation, plus I agree with most of what he's trying to say.

Mojoman - "I'm a safe lynch" wth does that even mean? That just screams super weird to me, but definitely not necessarily mafia. Are you sure there isn't a fool in this setup?

Other people are like meh - with the cat5 and chop being probably town.

Looking at one of your only D2 posts, you did admit that you saw FRAYDO as scummy on D1 and then you thought he was town for contributing (something I've been doing a lot). Why the double standard? It's not scummy to see me as scum, but it's scummy to pick and choose when you use certain logic.

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Looking at one of your only D2 posts, you did admit that you saw FRAYDO as scummy on D1 and then you thought he was town for contributing (something I've been doing a lot). Why the double standard? It's not scummy to see me as scum, but it's scummy to pick and choose when you use certain logic.

How about you give me a detailed report on what you think of everyone that is still alive. Then I might reconsider.

5 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Just had a thought, we're probably going to want to pick somebody to lynch within 12 - 16 hours. At LYLO we need all hands on deck to keep it from potentially being a 3v3 tie with scum on who to lynch.

Now you're acting town. I like.

30 minutes ago, Inferno said:

How about you give me a detailed report on what you think of everyone that is still alive. Then I might reconsider.

Now you're acting town. I like.

How about you cut the crap? If you're town what harm is there in you giving us more information about yourself? I am working on a detailed report but there's a lot to go through so it's not ready yet.

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

How about you cut the crap? If you're town what harm is there in you giving us more information about yourself? I am working on a detailed report but there's a lot to go through so it's not ready yet.

What do you wanna know?

Just now, Inferno said:

What do you wanna know?

52 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

What I'm wondering is why you think FRAYDO was obvious town. Unlike Cat5 or Nodlied who claimed they didn't see anything scummy with FRAYDO on D1 or D2 you claimed that you thought he was scummy on D1. Plus, you never really did anything to defend him. So, what is your reasoning?

23 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

What I'm wondering is why you think FRAYDO was obvious town. Unlike Cat5 or Nodlied who claimed they didn't see anything scummy with FRAYDO on D1 or D2 you claimed that you thought he was scummy on D1. Plus, you never really did anything to defend him. So, what is your reasoning?

Like I said, he provided a full report of his suspicions of all players.

6 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'll repeat that I want to see a full suspect list from everybody, from most suspicious to least.

Including reasoning, I assume?

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'll repeat that I want to see a full suspect list from everybody, from most suspicious to least.

Am I also allowed to include my list, or is that going to convince you to vote for me or iLTS and probably end up throwing the game? :v

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Does that mean you think iLTS is town? 

For the most part yes. Here's the list anyways.

Inferno, Mojoman, TheIrishman, iLTS, Nodlied.

I can go into reasoning a bit more if I have to, but I think it's rather self explanatory overall.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yes, of course, AUM thinks that OrangeP47 is the cop and that Inferno is fake claiming, and then he has to fit Nodlied and iLTS on town so he puts Mojoman and TheIrishman on scum, because where else would they go?

Well, I did say it was rather self explanatory. :v