[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia

Jeod

ChopBam was the first person I believed might be the cop, as a result of that OrangeP47 "result". I thought he might not have realized that OrangeP47 was dead when he made the report, so I actually made my fake claim the same to cover his.

I then saw FRAYDO's reverse on Nodlied and thought it might be him. It would have made sense that he investigated Nodlied, and I wouldn't expect a player to make a fake cop claim that reverses his previous case.

Naturally, FRAYDO wasn't the cop in the end, and then ChopBam's result for N2 on Mojoman made sense to me at the time, but Inferno's result sounded more plausible to me and then iLTS switching to hound Mojoman felt like it might have been cooperation between ChopBam and iLTS with ChopBam asserting a false negative to help.

39 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't think there is much chance that the scum team is Shade, Inferno, Mojoman. I'm going to have to do my homework on their positions and actions, though, to be sure.

That would essentially be putting three non-veterans on the scum team, I think Jeod tends to balance with at least one veteran on scum to guide them. So yes, I agree with your assumption there other than the obvious of me being on a scum team :p.

3 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

That would essentially be putting three non-veterans on the scum team, I think Jeod tends to balance with at least one veteran on scum to guide them. So yes, I agree with your assumption there other than the obvious of me being on a scum team :p.

That's probably a bad argument. Jeod could choose to rando the roles, and in general it's best to do it that way than risk players using that type of meta to try to get ahead.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's probably a bad argument. Jeod could choose to rando the roles, and in general it's best to do it that way than risk players using that type of meta to try to get ahead.

In the games I've run, everything is completely random. I'm pretty sure Jeod is the same way.

Just now, Inferno said:

TheIrishMan is town. N1 and N2 reports are chop town and iLTS guilty.

If you're claiming cop then I know that I'm the miller.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Miller is really hard to disprove without having the actual vanilla scum dead. Frankly, all the scum could claim to be the miller based on cop reports finding them as scum.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but vanilla scum has nothing to do with it. Cop gets alignment, not role. If he gets mafia it could be miller, vanilla, lawyer, or janitor.

I'm getting some pretty scummy vibes from Mojo. Seems weird that he's trying to support me, but not by supporting my posts. Just by constantly saying I could be the miller. The only time that there should be discussion of who the miller is is when the cop gets a guilty verdict or somebody flips vanilla mafia.

17 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but vanilla scum has nothing to do with it. Cop gets alignment, not role. If he gets mafia it could be miller, vanilla, lawyer, or janitor.

Pretty sure that's a 25% chance you're town miller, I'm perfectly fine with those odds.

Edited by Jeod
Stolen words are now forfeit

It's time to stop being passive. The reason why I investigated you in the first place iLTS, is because you were pushing for a lynch D1. Overall, I feel you've been acting scummy and my report confirms that.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

3 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Pretty sure that's a 25% chance you're town miller, I'm perfectly fine with those odds. Especially given the state of the game.

Well, if you're really the cop, how about you look through the content of my posts and combine that with your result.

Just now, Inferno said:

It's time to stop being passive. The reason why I investigated you in the first place iLTS, is because you were pushing for a lynch D1. Overall, I feel you've been acting scummy and my report confirms that.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

Several others were for a D1 lynch. Why go for me instead of them?

4 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Pretty sure that's a 25% chance you're town miller, I'm perfectly fine with those odds. Especially given the state of the game.

download-25.jpg

Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, Your stolen words are now forfeit .

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Well, if you're really the cop, how about you look through the content of my posts and combine that with your result.

I have and there's barely anything I could see that would make you obvious town. I stand by my reports, since it's the only thing I can really go on.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

Assuming ChopBam did protect Nodlied, we're sitting at a 75% chance at getting Scum.

1 minute ago, Inferno said:

That sounds like 100% mafia to me. Honestly, iLTS has been on every mafia list from the start of the game and now he's going after me as the easy target to end the game. We have a cop report on iLTS that is being counter claimed, meanwhile I have no investigations done on me that have been brought forth.

##vote iLTS

Just now, Mojoman said:

That sounds like 100% mafia to me. Honestly, iLTS has been on every mafia list from the start of the game and now he's going after me as the easy target to end the game. We have a cop report on iLTS that is being counter claimed, meanwhile I have no investigations done on me that have been brought forth.

##vote iLTS

Saying I don't like your buddying up to me is going after you?

2 hours ago, Inferno said:

Nobody has made a CC yet, I wonder if mafia is slacking or they don't bother anymore since doc is dead.

The only person who could CC you is Nodlied, and he's like the biggest town guy right now in my opinion. It would be quite the problem for us if he did.