[GAME END] Warhammer 40,000: Indomitus Crusade Mafia

Looks like Shade doesn’t want a gun sitting around. I’m not going to tell you who to suspect, but I’m not chaos and I’m not man. Although I am aligned with man for this game.

Just now, Jeod said:

Looks like Shade doesn’t want a gun sitting around. I’m not going to tell you who to suspect, but I’m not chaos and I’m not man. Although I am aligned with man for this game.

And what if you make it to the next game... ?

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I never said xenos = chaos. The Tyranids are not allied with chaos, but they are still certainly an enemy to man.

Unlike shade, I don’t disclose information so easily when I’m third party. I’m a Necron.

Just now, Jeod said:

Unlike shade, I don’t disclose information so easily when I’m third party. I’m a Necron.

Hmm, well I doubt a lasgun would do much to you... However, I'm not aware of any instances of Necron goals aligning with ours. If I were to have picked a xenos that might want to ally with us it would not have been a Necron.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Hmm, well I doubt a lasgun would do much to you... However, I'm not aware of any instances of Necron goals aligning with ours. If I were to have picked a xenos that might want to ally with us it would not have been a Necron.

I know nothing of 40k so I chose the coolest sounding race. I’ll tell you that I have no indication that I’m protected from shots or lynches. Also, since there’s practically no info that could be gleaned about my role just because of the character, I don’t mind claiming the character.

Looking for the “Dark Apostle Vertigo” to add to my collection. I chose my race expecting to be a third party, but Retaliation saw fit to give me a town alignment. I suppose that’s because my goals align with that of Men.

So Jeod is Trazyn the Infinite, and claims to be town aligned. Interesting, but not unheard of from a lore standpoint, whatever bearing that may have on this. As for others, I would need to wait until they weigh in before I can form an opinion.

4 minutes ago, Blujet said:

So Jeod is Trazyn the Infinite, and claims to be town aligned. Interesting, but not unheard of from a lore standpoint, whatever bearing that may have on this. As for others, I would need to wait until they weigh in before I can form an opinion.

Adequate research, well done.

I probably wouldn't follow along with a nolynch today. Nolynches worked in 10 player games when expecting 2 Mafia.because that would change how many phases the game would have in a favorable way for town. With 9 players and assuming 2 Mafia, doing a nolynch once doesn't change which phase the game ends on. And then there is also the matter of potential TPs.

Besides, Shade needs to die.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I probably wouldn't follow along with a nolynch today. Nolynches worked in 10 player games when expecting 2 Mafia.because that would change how many phases the game would have in a favorable way for town. With 9 players and assuming 2 Mafia, doing a nolynch once doesn't change which phase the game ends on. And then there is also the matter of potential TPs.

Besides, Shade needs to die.

Is that your entire justification?

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

Looking for the “Dark Apostle Vertigo” to add to my collection. I chose my race expecting to be a third party, but Retaliation saw fit to give me a town alignment. I suppose that’s because my goals align with that of Men.

Trazyn the Infinite. Interesting. I have to admit, he did side with the Imperium during the fall of Cadia, so I don't know. Jeod might be pulling of a gigantic lie or he might be speaking the truth. We'll see.