[GAME END] Warhammer 40,000: Indomitus Crusade Mafia

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

At the moment I question if Jeod only has the one target though.

If his objective is based on his claimed character's lore, then he'd only be after artifacts or other things of value to add to his collection. Keep in mind that this is the fucker that stole 10.000 year old marines, a Custodes, a geneseed ship, a priceless spear, our hero and saviour Creed and a bunch of other crazy stuff. He's also pretty much the only one that can win outside of his own codex.

So him being after the old Verti role (that won the 1st game), would make sense. The thing is: Verti isn't in this game. So either some Heretic is playing as Verti's old role or Verti's old role is in possesion of somebody else.

The thing is though, he claims to be town yet also claims to have an objective that is different to town. Unless we all have our own side objectives, it's rather fishy.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'd probably prefer more info about Verti's role last game if anything. :p

He was a heretic priest that found his allies and then ressurected iLTS to murder everyone and take control of the planet. The results of that event probably adds value to his role as an artifact.

We... well I, also possessed an artifact during the previous game (that we never finished), so I'd imagine that if Jeod is speaking the truth, Verti's role or remains are actually an item.

So, it sounds like Jeod is sounds like Jeod is either lying about his role, is who he really says he is but isn't really on our side, or is who he really says he is but is on our side. Should I just shoot him? Depending on how he flips we could nolynch or find more heretics.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

So, it sounds like Jeod is sounds like Jeod is either lying about his role, is who he really says he is but isn't really on our side, or is who he really says he is but is on our side. Should I just shoot him? Depending on how he flips we could nolynch or find more heretics.

I'd say we keep him around for now. If we feel like shooting him, we can always do so before the end of the day, although I fear that your lasgun won't do much him.

8 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

He was a heretic priest that found his allies and then ressurected iLTS to murder everyone and take control of the planet. The results of that event probably adds value to his role as an artifact.

We... well I, also possessed an artifact during the previous game (that we never finished), so I'd imagine that if Jeod is speaking the truth, Verti's role or remains are actually an item.

Hugh, that really would explain his role then, and here I was thinking Irish might be a World Eater Chaplain in disguise. :v

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

All I'm hearing is "more lasgun".

While I commend you on your positive thinking, Necrons require something slightly more sophisticated. Not saying that your powerful lasrifle can't handle anything, but tough targets sometimes take bigger bangs.

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

While I commend you on your positive thinking, Necrons require something slightly more sophisticated. Not saying that your powerful lasrifle can't handle anything, but tough targets sometimes take bigger bangs.

"More bolster"?

All I'm hearing is "more lasgun".

It's worth noting that even if that does kill Jeod, that doesn't guarantee that he will stay dead. Necrons can reanimate themselves even after taking ludicrous amounts of firepower. So you may end up wasting your shot.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What I'm thinking is that the fact you did not play in the previous game should have no bearing on anything. So I want you to tell me why you think it does.

Because how would I know about Vertigo’s prior role in order to use it in a lie?

13 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

*"More bolter"?

Ah, yes. Bolters should do the job for a while. Trazyn is notorious for swapping bodies though. 

12 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So, I am the commander of a regiment. Maybe I could enlist their aid...

You're the commander of this regiment? So you're the one that allowed this situation to happen in the first place?