[GAME END] Warhammer 40,000: Indomitus Crusade Mafia

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

It is but one regiment on this planet. It would seem that the betrayal is wide spread and not isolated.

Good answer. How do you suggest we take on this planet, Commander?

As a loyal servant of the Emporer I can not allow this heresy to take place, I will not stand idly by as an enemy of the Emperor furthers his own goals to lay claim to some Chaos artifact for who knows what foul porpuse.

##Vote Jeod

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Rooting out heresy isn't my battlefield. But, I think the best course of action is to get as much discussion going to find inconsistencies.

And thus we shall. However, I will have to leave you and the others for now as I prepare myself for an interview that'll start at 10:00 local time. Should the principle be late for the appointment I'll let him know that he's unworthy of serving the Emperor.

29 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Hugh, that really would explain his role then, and here I was thinking Irish might be a World Eater Chaplain in disguise. :v

At first I thought that it'd be pretty cool to be a World Eater Chaplain, but I was disappointed after looking it up. If it was something that actually devoured worlds, I would love that role. But I'm from the Blood Angels, even though I requested Blood Ravens >.> not a big deal. He probably just misread it.

After reading his wiki, it looks like Trazyn is either TP or Neutral. He kinda reminds me of a mix between Deadpool and Loki, but in the 40k universe. As for his abilities, I'd guess stealing, possessing, mind controlling, and reviving himself or others. If it's stealing, he probably has a specific target. If it's possessing or mind controlling, it could manipulate other's abilities, like bussing, or take people over like a cult, but with 9 players I find a Cult Leader to be very unlikely since it'd win so quickly. Reviving himself, I could see him reviving himself straight up or taking over someone's body after "dying." Most of these abilities aren't really beneficial for us.

I'm leaning towards neutral though, because it doesn't really make sense for Jeod to basically out himself so early in the game when he's barely under any pressure.

I just finished researching everyone's picks and the enemy factions of the Imperium of Man. I think our enemy is most likely Chaos as I haven't found anything else that's caused traitors, although it's possible that KY, iLTS, or FRAYDO could be Xenos as well (KY and iLTS don't have a subfaction, while FRAYDO is classified so we don't know they're human). But I doubt both Scum players could be Xenos seeing as there were "traitors". Also, assuming we're fighting against Chaos, then I don't think Cat5 could canonically be Scum. Pariah's aren't compatible with Chaos at all. They're closer to being the antithesis of Chaos.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Blood Ravens

If you were a Blood Raven we'd have the two biggest magpies in the entire galaxy on this ship. (And it would have been hillarious.)

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

If you were a Blood Raven we'd have the two biggest magpies in the entire galaxy on this ship. (And it would have been hillarious.)

Oh wow, had no idea about the history of the Blood Ravens (you mean Blood Ravens and Trazyn, right?). My initial research behind which faction I wanted to be from was looking for stronger psykers because I like the idea of relying on my own powers than equipment.

Warhammer_40k_blood_ravens_magpies_comic

Apparently they're not even an official faction, so they have to supply themselves by stealing from others. 

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Ravens Now I wish I was a Blood Raven even more, I love their history.

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

As a loyal servant of the Emporer I can not allow this heresy to take place, I will not stand idly by as an enemy of the Emperor furthers his own goals to lay claim to some Chaos artifact for who knows what foul porpuse.

##Vote Jeod

I'll omgus this.

##vote Shade939

My PM roughly states that finding the artifact (Dark Apostle Vertigo) would be impossible without an Imperial victory and that is why I'm town. It also directly mentions Chaos forces who have also infiltrated the fleet.

I wonder if this is no normal mafia game with a splash of 40k flavor. I think I'd like some more background on the first game and the outcome.

Players Votes
Blujet No Vote
Cat5 Shade
FRAYDO No Vote
Irishman No Vote
iLikeToSnipe No Vote
Jeod Shade
Killing You No Vote
Nodlied No Vote
Shade Jeod

Shade is in the lead with 2 votes.

Day ends about 19 hours from now if my math is right.

On 6/11/2018 at 9:21 PM, Jeod said:

So @FRAYDO r u scum?

I am not scum, nor Xenos. I'm human Town.

I have no leads this close to hammer, although I would like to see more of Killing You. He may be worth checking overnight.

Frankly I'm surprised iLTS hasn't pulled the trigger already. I would guess he has just enough doubt about Jeod actually being Town that he'll be holding onto his shot. With that said, I currently believe Jeod to be Town as well.

Right, finally managed to actaully log in to my account so I can actually post. Even if it seems like somehow we ended up with a Necron on our team so I can't simply shoot him like any true servant of the Emperor so there goes my ability to RP my role. :v

##Vote NoLynch

Unless we really want to risk lynching an inactive player, this is probably the best course of actions with the possibility of lynching Category 5?

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Unless we really want to risk lynching an inactive player, this is probably the best course of actions with the possibility of lynching Category 5?

Which inactive player are you referring to? And I don't think lynching Category5 is our best course of action.

So I don't end the day without a vote, I'm going with my initial suspect who has made one post all day. He is either hoping to fly under the radar for today and take action overnight, or is genuinely inactive. Being the third person to post after the OP, I can't argue that he is unaware of the game being in progress. I'm leaning to the first reason and that he's biding his time. I am expecting shenanigans from him tonight if he lives.

##vote Killing You

22 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Right, finally managed to actaully log in to my account so I can actually post. Even if it seems like somehow we ended up with a Necron on our team so I can't simply shoot him like any true servant of the Emperor so there goes my ability to RP my role. :v

##Vote NoLynch

Your progenitor chapter seems to think it's okay...

Untitled-1.jpg

Your progenitor chapter seems to think it's okay...

Untitled-1.jpg

LUL

I'm curious, is there any reason that you want to lynch Cat5, aside from any past actions or grudges you may hold against each other?

I'm going to be blunt. The reason I haven't really been active so far is D1 has been very boring recently. We've been defaulting to nolynch, which not only gives scum a free NK and an extra phase to plan without too much pressure, but also brings our productivity to a halt. The only reason I'm here now is because we're actually trying to make good use out of D1.

Also since I'm unfamiliar with the setting, I'm going purely on behavior here. Flavor's irrelevant for this first analysis, so feel free to correct me if flavor contradicts my read on someone.

Blujet- Null read. Mostly due to never seeing him play before.

Cat5- Overly aggressive vendetta vs Shade. This is out of character for him, as he usually is content to dismiss Shade as "Alternate Universe Man." I don't think he'd make a big song and dance about it if he was scum, though, so reading Third Party out of the gate for me.

FRAYDO- Bit late to the party, but even so he's got a pretty strong town read. His suspicion on me, while incorrect, has good reasoning behind it, as well as his other post.

Irishman- I'd like to hear a little more from you. Null read, leaning a little scummy with the inactivity.

iLikeToSnipe- Seems interested in flavor. Has a daykill and is willing to use it based on what he demands. Not very helpful, and if it wasn't so similar to his Doctor Doom play, I'd lean more scummy here.

Jeod- Slightly aggressive, while also cagey about himself. Normally would ping as scum behavior, but this is normal for town Jeod. Not a strong town read, but definitely not leaning scum right now.

Nodlied- Lots of flavor discussions as well, but he seems town at the moment.

Shade- Argh... I'm having trouble seeing through the flavor talk. Not sure how to feel here, although he doesn't seem super bothered by Cat5's one-man crusade vs him.

Voe- Invasive ghost arseweasel. 100% scum ? 

If I have to go with my best guess, it's a toss-up between iLTS, Irish, and Shade. Going with my gut between those three, iLTS's trigger happiness disturbs me the most. Don't have much more to go on, unfortunately.

##vote iLTS

35 minutes ago, Blujet said:

LUL

I'm curious, is there any reason that you want to lynch Cat5, aside from any past actions or grudges you may hold against each other?

At the moment, he's one of the more likely players I consider to be Scum since he's not actaully acting like a town player by targeting me for absolutely no reason this game.

Or basically what KY said about this being out of his character for him also. I question if Category 5 is simply relying on his "grudge" as an excuse to push for a lynch as scum.

Just now, Shade939 said:

At the moment, he's one of the more likely players I consider to be Scum since he's not actaully acting like a town player by targeting me for absolutely no reason this game.

Or basically what KY said about this being out of his character for him also. I question if Category 5 is simply relying on his "grudge" as an excuse to push for a lynch as scum.

Cat5 would consider the option, but I definitely don't see him taking this route to push a lynch as scum. I concur with the read.

19 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

The only reason I'm here now is because we're actually trying to make good use out of D1.

Not to attack but rather to comment; a little late for us to do that now with less than two hours to hammer. Good to see you, although I disagree with your vote on iLTS.

11 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Overall though, I'm currently leaning towards a no lynch and hoping that some players night actions will provide us with some useful information tomorrow.

What useful night actions do you have to not be lynched today? You seem to be in the lead if the CVC is correct, which it isn't. I have a vote placed on Killing You.