[GAME END] Warhammer 40,000: Indomitus Crusade Mafia

When I said on schedule, apparently I meant half an hour early.

All seven of you meet up again for discussion the next day. It's odd though, you feel like you're forgetting something...

iLikeToSnipe, the colonel of a forgotten regiment (vanilla town) was laid to rest!

Players Votes
Blujet No Vote
Cat5 No Vote
FRAYDO No Vote
Irishman No Vote
iLikeToSnipe DEAD
Jeod No Vote
Killing You No Vote
Nodlied No Vote
Shade DEAD

Night begins at normal hammer time 2 days from now.

Also, as a head's up: I'll be offline tomorrow evening/night, and all of Saturday. I've got a charity event that I'm going to tomorrow, and Saturday is likely an all-day D&D event depending on how quickly everyone is available.

6 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Also, as a head's up: I'll be offline tomorrow evening/night, and all of Saturday. I've got a charity event that I'm going to tomorrow, and Saturday is likely an all-day D&D event depending on how quickly everyone is available.

Well, have fun. 

41 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Well... ass.

Also, one of you fuckers decided to bus me around this night. Which one of you low vermin was it?

Who was your original target?

4 hours ago, Killing_You said:

4 hours ago, Nodlied said:

Well, have fun.  

1349474781760.png

See you when you return, heretic.

Heh, it appears the scum team was still scared of iLTS.

Which makes me think that the scum team is made up of players who did not play in the Warhammer game from years ago....which isn't very helpful information as that only takes away Nodlied and iLikeToSnipe, and one of those is dead.

Nodlied, I need some specifics about what happened to you. Are you saying that your action hit the wrong target, or do you somehow know that you and someone else were swapped?

5 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Heh, it appears the scum team was still scared of iLTS.

Which makes me think that the scum team is made up of players who did not play in the Warhammer game from years ago....which isn't very helpful information as that only takes away Nodlied and iLikeToSnipe, and one of those is dead.

Nodlied, I need some specifics about what happened to you. Are you saying that your action hit the wrong target, or do you somehow know that you and someone else were swapped?

That’s what I want to know.

12 hours ago, Jeod said:

Who was your original target?

It was Killing_You. Ended up with you though.

5 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

My action hit the wrong target.

Or, it's not a bus driver and someone has the ability to randomize targets.

Nodlied, is it safe to know what your ability did? I'm not going to drop dead at the end of the day am I? :v

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Or, it's not a bus driver and someone has the ability to randomize targets.

Nodlied, is it safe to know what your ability did? I'm not going to drop dead at the end of the day am I? :v

That'll depend on my role of course. :v (No you won't.)

And I actually do believe that I've ben bussed, as my night result PM mentioned something with a bottle of booze.

Just now, Nodlied said:

That'll depend on my role of course. :v (No you won't.)

And I actually do believe that I've ben bussed, as my night result PM mentioned something with a bottle of booze.

Ok, I'd refer to that as single-target bus as opposed to multi-target bus. Whoever did it didn't apparently didn't choose your alternative target. Time to go back reading things.

18 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Also Jeod, what of your "check" on Nodlied? Should we believe he is clear?

For the moment, I believe so. I at leaqst know he's being truthful about his bussing story.

I don't, which gives me very little to go on.

Shade and iLTS both ended up being town, so going off of my three best scumreads from yesterday, I'm going to leave my vote on Irish. It's not based on much (mostly inactivity, like he's trying to coast under the radar), and maybe I'm wrong, but it's all I've got. I also don't want to leave on a no-vote since I know I won't be back before hammer.

##vote TheIrishMan

And with that.. I'm out. See you next week.

I'm sorry I did not post earlier, I had a fundraiser event to go to, that I did not mention. That was my mistake. I have not been active much as there was very little in the way of good leads to look into. As a result it's very difficult to go after someone other than on the basis of inactivity, or just sheer suspicion with no clear evidence that a person is scum. I would like to hear form Irishman as well, as he has not said much for most of the game, same thing goes for KY except that we will not hear from him again  until the next day phase.

16 hours ago, Jeod said:

I was thinking this over and over in my head, wondering why you would think you were going to drop dead. Are you poisoned?

15 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Why did you think this?

Based on who scum chose to kill, it appears the scum team didn't learn the same thing I did. It appears a feature of Retaliation's prior Warhammer game has returned, as Shade failing to kill me suggests that vanilla roles can't kill power roles. I can say this because my role says nothing that would make me believe I would survive being shot at, and again, because Retaliation has done this before.

Which is why I say that I don't think a player familiar with that game would have killed iLTS, as most likely he wasn't a threat to anyone other than other vanilla roles. Unless scum have a vanilla role, I suppose, which is doubtful. Or if they believed that iLTS was a different type of role that still had a weapon, which I suppose is possible but is not what I was thinking before he flipped.

I figured I was going to be killed because being shot at and surviving should have revealed me to have a role, and therefore I should be a target. But I guess the fact that I have prior experience that most players in this game don't have, I didn't have enough imagination to correctly guess the NK target.

And because I'm saying this much, I think I'm just going to reveal all of it as the more I say just makes me a better target and we don't have many days to work with anyway. I'm the cop. FRAYDO is Town. 

I haven't really sat and done analysis yet, but my current reads after reading everything through once is that Killing_You and TheIrishman might be Mafia, and Jeod is Third Party. The last part I'm most confident of.