[GAME END] Warhammer 40,000: Indomitus Crusade Mafia

Interesting. Naturally, this quiz has a one-time use as anyone can simply copy my answer as illustrated in this low effort image.

stock-vector-kid-copying-from-other-stud

That said, having correctly answered your quiz and with your cop report on me I should by all counts be clear and without a doubt be Town.

Probably. Retaliation could have also given the town victory condition to the other factions quietly. I would only know for sure whether you were town or not if you gave the wrong answer.

That said, I'm unsure how to proceed. This game is turning out to be like a locked-room murder mystery.

Really, nobody has said anything since I went to bed?

Ok, perhaps it's time to start demanding more information from people. Killing_You and Bluejet, neither of you have told us anything about what your role is or who your targets were. FRAYDO, you haven't said who your N1 target was.

Regarding how to proceed, we should keep what seems to be our three Town power roles alive.

Jeod our Tracker, you (Cat5) our Cop, and myself our Doctor-ish role.

The votes then should check our two unknowns, Killing You and Blujet.

31 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Really, nobody has said anything since I went to bed?

Ok, perhaps it's time to start demanding more information from people. Killing_You and Bluejet, neither of you have told us anything about what your role is or who your targets were. 

I'm Vanilla Ice... Warrior. No night targets.

I'm  unconvinced by FRAYDO's answer, if I'm being honest. If we didn't already have a Third Party flip, it'd have more weight to it, but it's not the magic confirmation that he seems to believe it is.

27 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Jeod, you've mentioned that you are looking for VERTi60's old role. How do you accomplish that with a Tracker role?

To add onto this, what was his old role? That might clear things up.

I was hoping not to implicate myself, but my N1 target was iLTS. The killer and I seemed to have targeted him at the same time. Unlike the traditional Doctor, I cannot prevent a kill if the killer targets them too. My courier delivering the medkit found him already dead.

Hear my warnings, unbelievers. Carried to your minds by the power of the Prince of Excess himself. We have raised altars in this land so that we may sacrifice you to our gods. Veterans of ten millennia of unholy war wait to grind you beneath the treads of their mighty boots. The chosen of Khorne hunger to add you to their bloody tally. The Blood God himself has marked this land, and will claim your skulls for his throne. There is no hope in opposing the inevitable. Put down your arms, unbelievers, and bow before the forces of Chaos Undivided. 

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I do not. Does it matter?

Yes. As covered before, all vanilla roles in Retal's old game had a lasgun (which unknown to the user could only kill other vanillas) and this appears to be true in this game as well with Shade and iLTS both claiming to have weapons. TheIrishman never claimed to have one, though his role was also marked "Vanilla-ish" and we don't know what that means yet.

To answer your first question, I am a vanilla town, no night targets. I also have a Dayshot ability. To answer your second, Jeod said that he was a Necron, and that he was looking to add Dark Apostle Verti60 to his collection. As soon as he mentioned that he was looking for someone to add to his collection, I immediately thought he was Trayzn the Infinite, as he is a Necron whose main schtick is collecting notable people and objects throughout the galaxy to add to his collection.

If you want more info: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Trazyn

6 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Hear my warnings, unbelievers. Carried to your minds by the power of the Prince of Excess himself. We have raised altars in this land so that we may sacrifice you to our gods. Veterans of ten millennia of unholy war wait to grind you beneath the treads of their mighty boots. The chosen of Khorne hunger to add you to their bloody tally. The Blood God himself has marked this land, and will claim your skulls for his throne. There is no hope in opposing the inevitable. Put down your arms, unbelievers, and bow before the forces of Chaos Undivided. 

BEGONE HERETIC!

8 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I like this guy.

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

And Blujet claims a vanilla role and Dayshot ability too, same as Shade and iLTS.

Killing You, your thoughts?

I think I know when I'm beat.

##vote Killing_You

Good game everyone. I'll be honest, if I had been lynched because of that questionnaire earlier, I would have been pretty miffed. But you backed me into a corner I can't argue my way out of fair and square.

##vote early hammer

Yeah. I was super unprepared for this, and I was kind of hoping to be able to control the situation after Irish died. I was so close, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. :v 

Yeah I think we can say we're done. Have a doctors appointment so we'll have to wait for the big info dump, but while I'm waiting...

Killing You, the Fallen Veteran (godfather) surrenders!

Dead doc/warp doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X4tz8Aqh8DVG8fon2hoBaT-viNgJdWwZlG0D4fqO9MY

Commissar doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RmcBUbgrNbtZ333IDCvqVu41Oc2gQZ-pnqyLRZ0Atiw

Scum doc (sneak peak at the kinds of tools scum could have given themselves): https://docs.google.com/document/d/182oL2elDYG_VsglKqd-gX5sH4NkN5E2OosH-PCFwukA/edit

I think the only roles that aren't publicly available are FRAYDO (armorsmith and poison cure), Nodlied (dayvig/rolecop 3rd party vanilla hunter), and the overall town vanilla role (correctly guessed to only be able to kill other vanilla roles). In the future I think I'm going to describe the "vanilla" roles as basic like how shade described them.

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote Killing_You

Assuming we're done, this was actually a pretty good game. Inactivity kinda hurt it, but we had a properly good mystery going here. I love it when it goes that way.

At least the inactivity wasn't a ploy by anyone. Irish and KY had a hard time coordinating and responding to town discussion. It's unfortunate for them that every lynch and kill didn't really advance their position. Killing jeod/cat5 or FRAYDO night one would have put them in a good position (and pressured nodlied to actually shoot someone :j).