• Presidential Election of 1936
  2. 2. What is your second choice?

• Haute-Savoy crisis
    • Ausgleich '37
    • Presidential Election of 1936

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Excellent. Can we expect a signup thread soon?

Once Voe and I are done with the final design. So that will take two weeks at the very least.

I can host a quick RA:APB mafia in the mean time if there's a demand for a game. I don't think there will be time for a bigger game, at least not before Nodlied's game.

Also I'm traveling by the end of July (21st-23rd) and will return in Aug, so I might miss out some of the game start.

2 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

I'm okay with a break, and some recruitment efforts in the meantime. ;)

I told people at MU about the types of games we play and quite a few found it intriguing.  Don't know if I can actually pull any over here though.

• 2 weeks later...

Small update,

I've been going through a weird week (a select few people here know what it's about) and thus I'm a bit late with my sign-up thread. I'll use my weekend to finalise the game and patch the game mechanics. Look for that sign-up thread somewhere on Monday or Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, sorry about that. A bunch of things came up last weekend and moving from one building to another was more work than I anticipated (the new school building technically still isn't done yet, but my holidays have started, so screw that :v ). I have about three paragraphs left before I can open up to sign-ups. The balancing and stuff will be done during the sign-up period.