How do I get this game to stop downloading into C Drive?

Suspense

I have two computers. One that sucks but has lots of harddrive space, and one that is decent but has NO harddrive space, but I have a memory stick. I tried running this game on sucky PC and WOW yah its unplayable. So I copied the W3D Hub game folder plus the documents W3D Hub folder onto memory stick, plugged it into decent PC, copied documents W3D Hub into appropriate location on C drive (it has very little space, less that one gigabyte so the download will never work) left W3D Hub game folder on memory stick, open Launcher, go to A Path Beyond, but it still wants me to install, which starts the downloading process. I cannot join the online game without clicking install, but since it automatically installs to my C drive, my C drive is almost full, theres not enough room for your launcher to download files that which I already have. 

How do I tell the launcher to save files elsewhere? Or, how can I bypass that downloading stage (as its redundant) and simply get the damn launcher to realise that I ALREADY HAVE ALL THE FILES! I WANT TO PLAY!! I tried joining the game on shitty computer (it barely runs, stuttery, laggy as shit) and talked in the chat windows, but no one would help, one guy said to post here so I did.

Moved thread to proper forum.

Also welcome to W3D-Hub!

Unfortunately the launcher only supports the default location currently for installs and working files, etc. But there is another option until this feature is added.

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-take-advantage-of-symbolic-links-in-window-10/

A symbolic link is like a shortcut only better. The system sees whats on the other end as actually being where the link is, even though it is somewhere entirely different, possibly even on a separate drive. Proper use of symlinks could fix ya.