A Path Beyond Forum Theme Now Available!

OWA

but now that we have gotten to grips with how IPB 4.0 works

Bloody terrible and infested with bugs and dubious design decisions? ;)

Anyhow, looks clean. My only nitpicky thingey would be that the top banner and W3D Hub logo could use a unified design.

1 hour ago, VERTi60 said:

Can we have the grey color as we see in here for the forum post list/titles on home forum page as well?

Can you give me an example please @VERTi60? I'm not sure which grey you mean.

1 hour ago, OWA said:

Can you give me an example please @VERTi60? I'm not sure which grey you mean.

Nvm, it's just too shiny font on the activity board, on home board it's actually ok. Just tone down the font on the activity board if it's possible.

1 hour ago, Mihaita12 said:

If you want us to play this game them make us happy by releasing both games!

APB and TS:R have BEEN released for quite some time now.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'd just like to report something about the APB theme, and see if anyone else noticed it.  When a thread gets long, 5 + pages, you can easily see the buttons for page 1,2,3,4 from the thread listing, but the 5+ button blends in with the blue background and is barely visible.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Hey, I'd just like to report something about the APB theme, and see if anyone else noticed it.  When a thread gets long, 5 + pages, you can easily see the buttons for page 1,2,3,4 from the thread listing, but the 5+ button blends in with the blue background and is barely visible.

Got a screenshot? I can see all the page buttons on my end. Just want to make sure I'm looking in the right place.

Here's an example from forum games.  I've circled two instances.  In one case the button is kind of visible, but in the other I had to double check page 5 even existed.  I think the difference is which row is highlighted.

forum.png

34 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Here's an example from forum games.  I've circled two instances.  In one case the button is kind of visible, but in the other I had to double check page 5 even existed.  I think the difference is which row is highlighted.

Ahh ok, see I was looking in the threads. I see....

@OWA !

:v

On 7/24/2018 at 3:00 PM, OrangeP47 said:

forum.png

This has now been fixed on both the APB and TSR themes! Sorry for the delay!