APB: We Know Drama

actuely the only drama so far this year on apb was when some mod I think it was a mod idk but whoever it was got mad at this one guy forget who he was but he banned him or kicked him I cant remember and this was on seamist I think that was this year cant remember it was a short while ago maybe 3 or 4 months ago

Edited by thedisclaimitory
wording

17 hours ago, ChopBam said:

It's Coolrock, hi Coolrock! Actually, APB hasn't seen drama for some time now. People just playing and having fun. Crazy, right? Unprecedented! :)

I guess that’s what happens when all the drama leaves. Good that it’s finally calmed down. Guess it’s time to ruin that ?

1 hour ago, OWA said:

post-1484-1183586092.png

❤️ Cooly. How you been man?

The good old days. I’ve been great Stev, how’s Ben? Miss all of you ?

27 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

I guess that’s what happens when all the drama leaves. Good that it’s finally calmed down. Guess it’s time to ruin that ?

The good old days. I’ve been great Stev, how’s Ben? Miss all of you ?

Tippy top Glen, tippy top. Miss ya too mang. Haven't seen steev in a long time, but Jen is back. Just been chillin here making games and at work making more games.

AR still isn't out, but that's ok, it will be one day, honest. :shobon:

Edit: By the way if you want to feel really old, check out the old new APB forum skin.

8 hours ago, thedisclaimitory said:

actuely the only drama so far this year on apb was when some mod I think it was a mod idk but whoever it was got mad at this one guy forget who he was but he banned him or kicked him I cant remember and this was on seamist I think that was this year cant remember it was a short while ago maybe 3 or 4 months ago

z5zeAPT.jpg

14 hours ago, thedisclaimitory said:

Nice punctuation, definitely makes reading comprehension a lot easier. Thank you for that.

2 hours ago, GaryOak said:

Somehow, all this time, SammyD has been an 11 year old kid.

He was an 11 year old kid when APB started, and he is an 11 year old kid now. 

SammyD is an ageless phenomenon.

God bless you Sammy.

The message has actually been edited. Imagine that.

8 hours ago, GaryOak said:

Somehow, all this time, SammyD has been an 11 year old kid.

He was an 11 year old kid when APB started, and he is an 11 year old kid now. 

SammyD is an ageless phenomenon.

God bless you Sammy.

UM EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE BUT WHAT THE ACTUEL FUCK ,JUST WHY ITS NOT EVEN RELATED TO THIS TOPIC ,WHY ARE YOU STARTING THIS FUCKIGN DRAMA, NO I DINT START THIS YOU DID YOU FIRED A GUN INTO A GLASS HOUSE AND THE HOUSE HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU SO WHAT THE FUCKING HELL MAN I ,HAVE DONE NOTHING AT ALL OUT ALL OF THIS SHIT ,AND YOU DECIDE TO DO THIS FUCKED UP SHITE. UM YEAH AND ALSO YOU CAN GO FUCK OFF BECAUSE THIS IS BULL SHIT AND I HAVE DONE NOTHING AT ALL. so what the fuck do you want , seeing this is offtopic or is it

Edited by thedisclaimitory

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Well, that escalated quickly.

Also, howdy RoolCock. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HOWDY it also seems that this asshole decided to throw up a shit tone of pebbles onto my fucked up glass house witch is why it escalated if your wondering and im not 11. fucking ass hat. and if you wondering what I mean by glass house I did absolutely nothing towards garry oak and if he does tell me what I did maybe il reconsider but for now I can only guess and I hate this shit and my fucking day was ruined buy this fucking ass hat because he thinks im a damn mother fucking 11 year old. and im not a rool cock alright and if this is some sceem to get rid of me then both of you are some fucked up shit heads and I mean it people on apb tried to get me banned and if this is what your trying to do I suggest you fuck off with the bull shit!!!                                                                                                                                                                       excuse the language

25 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I didn't mean any of that. I'm sorry.

yeah its okay but why the fuck does garry oak do this its fucked up shit it doesn't feel right he has almost never done this to me its only been alstar that did this back in the day when apb was on bhp and also when delta came out we fought but it stoped ,now garry oak wants to fuck me up for no reason Alstar had his reasons but why ,Garry oak did not and if your reading this Alstar im not offending you nor am I trying to. anyway its fucked up and is garry high or drunk idk and he called my a phenomenon like im from  another damn fucking universe maybe that's what he was going for but hes a piece of dog ass shit                excuse my language