[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

It's not going to be easy, but I think we can do it. We'll have to see what happens tonight, but I don't see why it isn't possible.

Maybe I'm just looking forward to saying "I told you so" if something goes wrong :v

12 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Maybe I'm just looking forward to saying "I told you so" if something goes wrong :v

If we get another stalemate, we will at least have a record we can start combing through to figure out who didn't follow along. This is better than nothing.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

If we get another stalemate, we will at least have a record we can start combing through to figure out who didn't follow along. This is better than nothing.

FRAYDO and I can only check two people, everyone else can lie.  Hell, if you want to be extra cynical (which is fair), FRAYDO and I can lie too, and it won't be discovered by the other for a full turn cycle, not to mention we could lie about our own votes as well just like everyone else unless we're checked.

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

##reform military

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##reform military

1 hour ago, Sunflower said:

##nominate Irish

##investigate Cat 5

uP8svSu.png

One hour until hammer!

58 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You forgot to take PP from Sunflower :v

56 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##voteInvestigate Retaliation

##voteNominate Jeod

##Reform Military

IfOcJpu.png

8BFcdbR.png

The votes have been counted and these are the results! First the investigation.

Looks like Retaliation is going to be investigated.

-JXeUsLwIyfoxd7i8UtzTHkYKlvDBcQd3e0X7HLt

His real name is Anton Bibescu and is a Romanian national. He currently has two items. The first is a crowbar and the second one is a typewriter. What about his status? Well, it looks like he's Suspicious and thus will be held in a cell for the night, just in case. His items have been confiscated and transferred to the vault.

Secondly, you’ve decided to try again at enacthing military reform. The options that you are looking at are the same as yesterday. There are four option which you can choose.

A - Radical Status Quo.
Most of the Empire's forces have always been supplied by the dual powers of Austria and Hungary. Therefore it is a no-brainer that it should be these countries that would receive a massive boost to their militaries!

B - Soft Status Quo
Poor leadership has led to some embarrasing moments during the weltkrieg. However, the Austro-Hungarian forces are under new leadership and their forces are as strong as ever. We should give these forces some additional funding.

C - Soft Pluralism
While the forces of Austria and Hungary did a lot of work during the weltkrieg, the forces of Bohemia, Galicia and Illyria are in need of some additional funding. Let's see to it that their needs are met!

D - Radical Pluralism
Some of the most impressive feats during the weltkrieg have been achieved by the soldiers and officers of the minor states of the Empire. They've proven that the Empire can be unified in its diversity and stand strong. This bill will ensure that they'll get a massive boost, as that's what they deserve!

You can vote on the reforms by including the action ##Vote Reform <A/B/C/D> (1PP) in your night action PM. Keep in mind that radical reforms might anger the opposite party.

Additionally, you nominated Jeod to gain access to the vault tonight! 

Sleep well everyone. Remember that you can pass items around for exactly 0PP. Oh, and don’t forget to send in your night actions at least one hour before day time!

24 hours remain until the end of the night!

c6b99d3c-e419-11e7-b491-ac162d8bc1e4_120

Call to Arms: The Time of the Great Claus Crusade is Nye!

570199_benonou_santa-want-you-for-xmas-a

Honourable members of the Ausgleich. The time for action is at hand. Our council is beset with indecision and strife. Supposed allies turn their backs on friends and hand over the keys of our grand Austro-Hungarian Empire to the sniveling pluralists. What do we get in exchange for this humiliation? A mere walky talky! Insufferable goodie goodies saying we should all get along and throw our glorious history and traditions to the winds. Limp noodle SJWs and pacifists, the lot of them! Will we stand by and let these goodie goodies sully the majestic rule of Austria and Hungary? We should not!

Friends! I stand before you today to offer you a proposal. I, Santa Claus, am a crusader for the status quo of the empire. I care not how we preserve the status quo. We shall do it by any means necessary!

Tonight I will cast my vote for RADICAL STATUS QUO and I ask that all who would support EITHER status quo OR radical reform to join me! Join me, and I shall lead thine armies into glorious battle the like's of which no soul has ever seen. For I am Supreme General Santa Claus and we are the glorious Santa Claus Legion!.

1) If you support the status quo, you shall have it. Don't bend your knee to the SJWs!

2) If you support SANTA'S CRUSADE, you shall have it! I care not whether you support status quo, pluralism, or abolishment. If you want war, this is your chance to have it!

3) Let us come together to bring a new era to the Austro-Hungarians. A new and glorious era. A war to end all wars. SANTA'S CRUSADE.

Like the sound of that? Then remember to vote RADICAL STATUS QUO!

elves-prepare-my-reindeer-winter-is-here

I want to know 3 things.

1: Who has the radio or was it a ruse?

2: What’s a crowbar got to do with thievery? Sounds like a scum weapon.

3: What are you voting for? Wifom if you feel it’s necessary.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I want to know 3 things.

1: Who has the radio or was it a ruse?

2: What’s a crowbar got to do with thievery? Sounds like a scum weapon.

3: What are you voting for? Wifom if you feel it’s necessary.

If the key is there FRAYDO most likely took it.

Crowbar was literally the name of the item that let you steal last game. Think of what they're used for IRL (prying open things) not Half Life.

I'm going with Snipe's plan so soft pluralism.

4 hours ago, Retaliation said:

If the key is there FRAYDO most likely took it.

Crowbar was literally the name of the item that let you steal last game. Think of what they're used for IRL (prying open things) not Half Life.

I'm going with Snipe's plan so soft pluralism.

Is it not possible to take more than one item?

UWI9ygj.png

A sad morning it is indeed. iLikeToSnipe, also known as Joseph von Papen, an Austrian, has been murdered tonight!

-yCS5yRHhyqYcpkKE5It8hW2eKvQH27B9h2ALgeg

After a medical investigation, we have discovered that he was alligned to an underground Syndicalist UmdqER8.png party. His objective was to Abolish the monarchy by means of a civil war. He could use the power for the people to restore all of his PP during the day, once. During the night he could steal from either the vault or another player. His item, a walkietalkie, has been transferred to the vault.

But what about the reforms? Well it looks like you've finally managed to pass a reform tonight! It seems that option ARadical Status-Quo has won tonight! The Austro-Hungarian military will receive a massive boost it seems! However, BohemiaGallicia and Illyria have been angered by this result and aren't in a great mood. If there are too many radical reforms, they might leave the Ausgleich! Beyond that the pluralists in the country are not happy. They feel that the country is shifting too far into one direction, which has lowered the Empire's stability. Ensure that their voices are heard!

After this eye opening event, you decided to collectively open your morning newspapers as if nothing happened. However, you couldn't find anything interesting today.

6MUyUoz.png

Progress! A dead Syndie and a passed reform! Rejoice!

48 hours remain until the end of the day!

There we go, this CVC is correct.

6MUyUoz.png

I've also updated the daypost with this one.

EDDIT: ForPluk'sSake, I slipped on a 3 instead of a 4 for stability. Sorry! >_< (Don't hate me, you have no idea how much I had to do in a short space of time!)