[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

If you had nominated shade for the gun, Cat5 would no longer have had a killing action.

It's a Handsome Jack reference.

Just now, Shade939 said:

giphy.gif

I'll give you a hint for the next game now.  Despite Squirtle being my favorite starter, I did not pick him for my team.  I do have 4 copies of him with sunglasses on poke go though.

11 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's time for pokemon.  I've seen your steam stats, you're developing an unhealthy obsession :v

No such thing, I only have about 140 hours into the game after owning it for almost exactly 3 weeks. 

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Though I do feel bad for Irish.  That's like being run over by a double decker bus, in slow motion.

Yet there seemed to be no immediate remorse from any of you >.> Oh well, I'll just enjoy myself as Russia in Kaiserreich and throw my weight around there. I think there's a w3d discord we can use to talk, otherwise I set one up earlier for myself, Cat5, and another coworker.

21 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

No such thing, I only have about 140 hours into the game after owning it for almost exactly 3 weeks. 

Yet there seemed to be no immediate remorse from any of you >.> Oh well, I'll just enjoy myself as Russia in Kaiserreich and throw my weight around there. I think there's a w3d discord we can use to talk, otherwise I set one up earlier for myself, Cat5, and another coworker.

Pokemon is a chart makers dreamland, you know you want to ;)

Can you specifically point out what hints should have made me think that Karl was not a protected target? I thought that if a prince was being protected, surely a Kaiser would be protected as well. I thought using a night to try to kill him would be useless unless I had something specific that would suggest I would be successful. Thus, I kept eliminating players because I figured (and was correct, with regards to FRAYDO) that other players would be doing the protecting.

Off the top of my head, that one Day End post that mentioned that the Kaiser's guards were receiving their new briefing. That was the moment that Shade was vulnerable. Idk where, Nodlied can prolly dig it up and point out the other hints.

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Can you specifically point out what hints should have made me think that Karl was not a protected target? I thought that if a prince was being protected, surely a Kaiser would be protected as well. I thought using a night to try to kill him would be useless unless I had something specific that would suggest I would be successful. Thus, I kept eliminating players because I figured (and was correct, with regards to FRAYDO) that other players would be doing the protecting.

Beyond the day posts which specified that the Kaiser's guards would receive new briefings (aka, be busy), I'd also provide you with hints on how to accomplish it if you tried to kill Karl and failed. (Beyond that, I've hinted at when you could kill the Kaiser in your own doc. :v)