[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

A third eye on the evidence base to confirm the log as Orange and FRAYDO had said:

image.thumb.png.2c650d620206f57d7dcf228a6bb1130f.png

I'd suspect Category 5 for tomorrow.

Sunflower, the medkit apparently is a daytime bulletproof vest. I think that's what he said.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Irish, would you mind explaining to me what the medkit does again so I can decide which thing I want?

And what a fine Hungarian specimen this Daniel Szabo is!

2IjQIV95NeuxYnmh6VTVIbCuHkE0wiisNELpPZkq

It's a passive bulletproof. So long as you hold onto it, you'll have BP. If you give it to someone they'll have BP.

And no Jeod, it's a night time BP, hence why I thought it was so important.

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

Should I be worried about your plan working @OrangeP47?

Can I pass the cane to you @Shade939?

And here I thought Irish's new avatar was his role and he was supposed to be some kind of accountant :v

But no Retal, my plan should slowly happen on its own. It's not 100% to work, but if it does work, it will be glorious. ;)

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

And here I thought Irish's new avatar was his role and he was supposed to be some kind of accountant :v

But no Retal, my plan should slowly happen on its own. It's not 100% to work, but if it does work, it will be glorious. ;)

It doesn't depend on Jeod doing something does it?

1dTJvyi.png

Another day at the Ausgleich negotiations. Everybody seems well rested and ready for the tough discussions ahead. Ensure that you do the Kaiser proud!

Talking about doing the Kaiser proud, what about the reforms? Well, it looks like our latest military reform has passed, the variant being option C, Soft Pluralism. This military reform will ever so slightly boost the military capabilities of the minor nations; BohemiaGalicia, and Illyria. That said, some things will be changing in high-command tonight. However, it seems like stability has been affected negatively due to this reform.

As usual though, it seems like there's nothing interesting in your newspaper.

7Xtr6le.png

Another reform passed, let's go!

48 hours remain until the end of the day!

19 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@OrangeP47, care to explain your plans now?

My plan relies on it being unknown.  For what it's worth though, I have no actual control over the plan either.  Just a feeling something might happen, and if I say what that something is it definitely won't happen, so I don't want to say it.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

My plan relies on it being unknown.  For what it's worth though, I have no actual control over the plan either.  Just a feeling something might happen, and if I say what that something is it definitely won't happen, so I don't want to say it.

Sounds like you want to start a civil war honestly based on your actions.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Don't act like you were ever going to give it back anyway.

I wonder if stealing takes precedence over blocking. If you’re going to continue to be anti-empire, I’ll have to test that theory.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

When we lose I'm blaming you ?.

Just now, Jeod said:

So orange, did you search cat5? Please tell me someone besides me was smart enough to check him out. Retaliation already proved to be a bit dumb.

I figured you were, so I tried to see if the evidence base could pierce Shade's layer of BS, and sadly it can't.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Instead of targeting Category 5 Hurricane?

Like I said, I didn't want to overlap with Jeod and waste what we were doing.  I spent a long time thinking about what I thought Jeod would do and came to the conlusion that he would check Cat 5's actions.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Like I said, I didn't want to overlap with Jeod and waste what we were doing.  I spent a long time thinking about what I thought Jeod would do and came to the conlusion that he would check Cat 5's actions.

Are you even trying to achieve Pluralism?