[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, we never fully explored why that kill was there. 

Have you guys discussed the possibility it was fabricated? I checked with Nodlied last night about the possible evidence room actions and there's this possibility - so anyone who got access on that N5 could have fabricated it.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Have you guys discussed the possibility it was fabricated? I checked with Nodlied last night about the possible evidence room actions and there's this possibility - so anyone who got access on that N5 could have fabricated it.

We've discussed it being fake, of course, but we can't find a solid reason for it to be.  I believe I was the only one who had access to the evidence base at the time, as FRAYDO was dead, and nobody picked up the key right away.  There is an option to fake things, but I don't think it works quite like that, and even if it was used, it should probably show up in the log as something being faked, and nothing like that is in the log.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

We've discussed it being fake, of course, but we can't find a solid reason for it to be.  I believe I was the only one who had access to the evidence base at the time, as FRAYDO was dead, and nobody picked up the key right away.  There is an option to fake things, but I don't think it works quite like that, and even if it was used, it should probably show up in the log as something being faked, and nothing like that is in the log.

Ok do we know for sure that fabrications would be logged? Isn't the whole point of it to figure out which logs are true and which not? A log which would clearly state a fabrication would kill this purpose.

Now you being the same person who had access that night, while also the same person checking on Irish's action and now pushing a case on him is a bit too suspicious.

Not saying TIM is 100% innocent but it seems there is ongoing agenda to block, jail or accuse status quo players only...

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Ok do we know for sure that fabrications would be logged? Isn't the whole point of it to figure out which logs are true and which not? A log which would clearly state a fabrication would kill this purpose.

Now you being the same person who had access that night, while also the same person checking on Irish's action and now pushing a case on him is a bit too suspicious.

Not saying TIM is 100% innocent but it seems there is ongoing agenda to block, jail or accuse status quo players only...

You can only do ONE thing from the evidence base at a time.  If I'd tried to frame him I wouldn't have been able to check him.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You can only do ONE thing from the evidence base at a time.  If I'd tried to frame him I wouldn't have been able to check him.

Well if you formulate the frame as basic checking of actions and then planting the "kill" in there.... I mean the mechanic seems pretty open that you can choose any sort of action as fabrication.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Well if you formulate the frame as basic checking of actions and then planting the "kill" in there.... I mean the mechanic seems pretty open that you can choose any sort of action as fabrication.

I interpret it differently, that the actions would not go hand in hand like that.  I mean, you're welcome to try and frame someone for something and see if it does work that way, you have the key, you can do that, and it would settle this debate.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I interpret it differently, that the actions would not go hand in hand like that.  I mean, you're welcome to try and frame someone for something and see if it does work that way, you have the key, you can do that, and it would settle this debate.

I can't do anything since apparently I've been chosen to get roleblocked twice in a row since I've got the key. Pretty convenient so that you can attack stat quo players...

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

I can't do anything since apparently I've been chosen to get roleblocked twice in a row since I've got the key. Pretty convenient so that you can attack stat quo players...

I don't control what others do :p

So? I don't have it, and now Retal might have it, so that's not the reason :p

Besides, type writer as we know is harmless, while the evidence key is I think the most important thing in game since it can control who gets checked, spied or even eliminated the game...

Just now, VERTi60 said:

So? I don't have it, and now Retal might have it, so that's not the reason :p

Besides, type writer as we know is harmless, while the evidence key is I think the most important thing in game since it can control who gets checked, spied or even eliminated the game...

You also have a crowbar that allows you to steal items from other players.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'm not hitting you because you have an evidence key. I don't even really know what it does.

@OrangeP47Is reform your real secondary condition or have you been bamboozling us all game.

Yes I am reform, I want to be known as a founding father of a new order.